Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

What's happening you and Luke both selling your cars! HoPe it comes back on rollaclub!

I did tell the new owner about Rollaclub so hopefully he will join up.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yep, it's quite sad. I love that car. However, I'm selling off all the classics (except the Stout)......... I need a big block yank tank :wink:

Dammit it better be freaking awesome, everyone loved that ke10..

I did tell the new owner about Rollaclub so hopefully he will join up.

Yep, it's quite sad. I love that car. However, I'm selling off all the classics (except the Stout)......... I need a big block yank tank :wink:

Spotted me driving an AE71 wagon tonight - f&&k I have wanted one of them for so long!!

Pick it up tomorrow night.... that will be two Corollas for me in one week :dance:

Hahahaha...... you're a classic Luke. You got out of the 20 because Corolla's make you want to spend money..... then within a few days you have bought 2 more. Great stuff!

Just spotted my old KE10 cruising down Anzac Highway toward the city. 3:40pm today. Good to see the new owner enjoying it. Weird feeling for me though.

dude, SLO 011 done henley beach today, running laps along the main stretch, the new owner looked pretty pumped.

cheers, scott