June 2, 201115 yr comment_528960 spotted a white ke20 sitting at the lights on south road next to old mitsi plant. had a set of dragways looked pretty nice, but it was dark! Report
June 2, 201115 yr comment_529015 Spotted that KE20 at SCA at christies. Was sitting across the road and yelled out that he'd left his lights on :lolcry: About 10mins after he left i saw Scotty boot past in the 26. Report
June 2, 201115 yr comment_529050 Nope, but I've seen it twice now at SCA. Youngish looking guy, hard to tell from 500m away haha. Report
June 2, 201115 yr comment_529063 spotted a yellow ke20, walls, venetian, mud flaps, lowered, looked like flat colour ? bout 4:30 today heading south on Dyson Rd. cheers, Scott Yeh its just the original paint that has been rubbed back. New owner is a member on here. Good kid. /quote] Thats my beast scotty.. un decided if I should give it a polish up... And cheers for the kind words Troy your a legend.. Cheers Tom Report
June 4, 201115 yr comment_529354 spotted 2 ke20s this morning on the way home from work!!! a resprayed green ke20 on south rd heading south through Hackham. also a very overrated looking (at a glance) willow green ke20 on kenihans rd near maccaz. a great day !! i was in the missus's car so wouldnt have been spotted back. Cheers, Scott Report
June 4, 201115 yr comment_529498 Spotted a real low. Real wide wheels. Slanty tonight on north east road getting pulled over by the 5-0. I'm thinking defect :( poor bloke Report
June 5, 201115 yr comment_529570 spotted a slime green ke20 in mclaren vale yesterday round midday, also spotted in same location a bright orange ke36 pano Report
June 5, 201115 yr comment_529622 yesterday i spotted a lowwwww e7 wagon on nice wheels, yeo avenue in highgate. out the front of the house that always has a T18 parked on the street, both cars a sick. Report
June 6, 201115 yr comment_529994 spotted a slime green ke20 in mclaren vale yesterday round midday pretty sure thats the same ke20 i saw saturday arvo. cheers, scott Report
June 6, 201115 yr comment_530044 I reckon I saw chobis in his stout this morning on tapleys! Yep yep. The Stout was called into action to move some furniture :) Report
June 6, 201115 yr comment_530086 Cheers for that. I rarely use it, but when I do I enjoy the heads it turns :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now