Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

spotted a white ke20 sitting at the lights on south road next to old mitsi plant. had a set of dragways looked pretty nice, but it was dark!

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 897.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Spotted that KE20 at SCA at christies. Was sitting across the road and yelled out that he'd left his lights on :lolcry:

 

About 10mins after he left i saw Scotty boot past in the 26.

Nope, but I've seen it twice now at SCA. Youngish looking guy, hard to tell from 500m away haha.

spotted a yellow ke20, walls, venetian, mud flaps, lowered, looked like flat colour ?

 

bout 4:30 today heading south on Dyson Rd.

 

cheers, Scott

 

Yeh its just the original paint that has been rubbed back. New owner is a member on here. Good kid.

/quote]

 

Thats my beast scotty.. un decided if I should give it a polish up...

 

And cheers for the kind words Troy your a legend..

 

Cheers Tom

spotted 2 ke20s this morning on the way home from work!!!

 

a resprayed green ke20 on south rd heading south through Hackham.

 

also a very overrated looking (at a glance) willow green ke20 on kenihans rd near maccaz.

 

a great day !!

i was in the missus's car so wouldnt have been spotted back.

 

Cheers, Scott

Spotted a real low. Real wide wheels. Slanty tonight on north east road getting pulled over by the 5-0. I'm thinking defect :( poor bloke

spotted a slime green ke20 in mclaren vale yesterday round midday, also spotted in same location a bright orange ke36 pano

yesterday i spotted a lowwwww e7 wagon on nice wheels, yeo avenue in highgate.

out the front of the house that always has a T18 parked on the street, both cars a sick.

I reckon I saw chobis in his stout this morning on tapleys!

spotted a slime green ke20 in mclaren vale yesterday round midday

 

pretty sure thats the same ke20 i saw saturday arvo.

 

cheers, scott

I reckon I saw chobis in his stout this morning on tapleys!

 

Yep yep. The Stout was called into action to move some furniture :)

Absolutely love it mate. Looks even better in real life!

Cheers for that. I rarely use it, but when I do I enjoy the heads it turns :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.