Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
Spotted a red slant front KE70 on Reservoir rd turning onto Grand Junction. Had grey tape over front end? I was in the yellow Sherpa with big ###### sticker on back window, was around 1:15

Also spotted Henry's mates KE20 on Marion rd around 3:00pm. Looked grouse

Cheers, Ben.

i was in it its my mates, and the tapes holding the indicator in because he crashed it lol has black stockeys with shiney hub

Edited by lilke70

spotted an Orange KE20 heading north on South Rd past Castle Plaza at 5:55pm today. Nothing amazing abouth the car except it was a 20 and Orange, but not low, no walls, no venetian. Just looked stock and slightly shabby. Driver had the most facial hair I have ever seen coupled with quite a lot of head hair. Was hard to tell where hair and beard began and ended.

Haha i spotted the same 20 last week by the mitsi factory.

Have to agree with you, the driver has some pretty serious facial hair!

sooo did anyone on here end up dobing on the white slant ke70 with no zorst?

cuz i drove by his house today and there was a undercover behind it and a police lady measuring his rear height hahahaha, the guy wasn't even there it was just in the street.

was it up in the northern suburbs? if so i might have met him once. Car is fuking fast!

Edited by dividee

good spot B, damn the filth!!! when will this weather end? all i want to do is keep it clean and show off my bling :jamie:

there needs to be more old school cool rollas down south!! I'm lacking in visual pleasure day in, day out.

cheers, scott

I'll be driving my KE11 down South for at least the next few weeks until I finish at this job :dance:

primer ke30 the other night driving past the belair cheers for the wave. and mitch who works at on the run, you have a nice ke20 mate.

cheers dude, looks like a dogs breakfast atm. will get some attention after the new year....

did you drive past it or work around the area?