Deadset Ghost In My House.

Now, I'm not a believer in such superstition but I've been living in this house going on 4 years now and everyone that has ever lived here with me has encountered/heard shit that just isn't quite right, myself included but today's incident really takes the cake.

A couple of my good friends used to live here with me and they all said that they heard weird shit and I know I was too, like we have these concrete stairs up to the front door and we would always hear footsteps coming up the stairs, open the door and theres no one there. Heard the taps and showers momentarily splurge water and not just like a leak or something, they legitimately sound like they've been turned on for a second or two.

I was away from the house for a night and my friend Gus was sleeping downstairs in the garage with his girlfriend and heard what sounded like someone hitting the roller doors with both hands as hard as they could.

Needless to say, some weird shit has happened here and everyone agrees about it too.

Anyway, about 15 mins ago I opened my fridge door to grab a drink and my friend Mitch and I heard this LOUD arse noise, like something heavy and metallic had been thrown (not dropped) at the ground right next to my feet. Scared the shit out of me and him so we looked around the kitchen and in the fridge and there was nothing out of place anywhere and nothing even in the room that could make such a noise.

After talking about it with Mitch, we came to the conclusion that there was absolutely nothing in the house that could have made that noise. Nothing. It was equivalent to a wheel with no tyre on it being slammed onto the lino next to me. It was ʞ©$ɟen loud.

I still don't believe in weird shit like that but it happens ALOT, it's pretty ʞ©$ɟen creepy and it seems like there's a deadset ʞ©$ɟen ghost in my house.

Was just wondering if anyone has any ghost stories to share?

Members dont see this ad

ive never believed in this shit either but my GF always said her house was haunted and told me bulk stories, I'm a person who has to see to believe but no shit every time you walk down the stairs in her house with no lights on i swear there is a sound of breathing behind you and you can feel like someone behind you watching sorta thing

farking freaky haha

Edited by frasian