Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deadset Ghost In My House.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Haven't seen a post from you in a while.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 62.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm not trying to convince anyone and that wasn't the point of this thread, the point was to see if anyone's encountered weird arse shit. I'll say it again, I don't believe in it but every now and the

Posted Images

I once took a pooh in the garden at night then the next morning everyone woke up and thought it was ghosts.

 

True story..

 

It would be invisible would it not...... Therefore theory disproved hahaha

  • 1 month later...

Setup a camera, time-lapse, you'll know for sure then.

Friend of mine came back from port arthur recently, she went to all the old jails and stuff and was showing me photos - in about 5 of them there were what looked like ghosts.

Or get in contact with your Buddhist or Taoist community, ask around and see if you can find someone who can connect to them (doubt you'll find anyone in Australia) - and they can tell you what the go is - but at the end of the day remember this, they can not hurt you.

Man anywhere near Port Arthur at night is freaky as ʞ©$ɟ.

 

Have been there at like 2:30AM Pitch dark in a thunder storm.. Whoaley shite i nearly bricked 'em..

More this guys:

culturalchinaa51e88a4043c454c9ed9.jpgArjia-Rinpoche-Web1.jpg

 

Jono.C, - Stuff that, I don't think you could of paid me to be at port arthur at 2am in thunderstorm!

 

I'm not a big fan of ghosts or spirits, I've had some experiences in the past, seen some stuff I can't explain as well, I know where Willis is coming from :poke:

Once upon a time we didn't have an explanation for lightning. That doesn't mean it must be magic or supernatural.

 

The Buddhists I know don't do that kind of thing. I'm not even sure how you would fit that into their belief framework. Then again I've really only got a basic understanding of one flavor.

 

 

My guess is what you saw in the jail photos Tom, are these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

  • Author

It's just weird man, I won't believe in this stuff until I'm proven otherwise but some creepy shit happens sometimes. Hasn't happened since I posted this up...

  • Author

Maybe it was Santa's spy elves. They are real you know. Watching all the time to see if you are naughty or nice.

 

Perhaps they were putting away Elf surveillance equipment and dropped some of it.

 

Maybe they were. Just because you haven't experienced weird shit doesn't mean other people haven't.

They're not paranoid, they're not mentally impaired, they've just seen or heard shit that has no other explanation. Simple as that. It's not a big deal and I don't believe in stuff liek that but when I can't explain why it felt and sounded like a 70kg metallic object falls from a height and lands next to me feet, it starts to seem plausible.

 

I'm not the only person that heard it and other people hear weird arse shit in this house all the time.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.