Deadset Ghost In My House.

Members dont see this ad

I've seen ghosts a few times...

Trippiest one was sitting in this guy's room (It was a friend of a friend, who i'd met a few times before) and his mother comes in, and stands at the end of the bed, in front of the mirror. Looking past her, to the reflection, I see the back of a person standing next to her...

Mildly tripped out at this point, I kinda steer the discussion towards the supernatural. When asked why I'm asking about that, I tell the three people in the room what I can see in the mirror.

At that point, the figure I can see in the mirror turns to face the mirror... I'm looking through where this person should be, to see the reflection of their face. I put my lip reading skills to good use, and tell the mother that she's haunted, and that the ghost is her best friend from high school, who died in an accident she was involved in, when their car lost control and went off a bridge. The guy helped her get free of the car, and drowned after promising her he wouldn't leave her. I describe the guy, as the reflection is clear as though the guy was right in front of me... by this time she's broken down in tears, and goes out of the room, coming back with a photo album, and shows us the pictures of her best friend from highschool... Exactly as I described him. The mother then retells the whole story, including showing us some newspaper clippings to verify the story.

I have seen one really bad house, a friend was renting it, he had only been in it for a couple of weeks and said we all needed to come out and see it. Went one night with about 5 other people.

Old house, back a ways from the road, big old wood porch across the front, old old doors with loose knobs, old wood floors, lots of leaves and scrub all around it...my point being there is no way someone could be anywhere outside the house and you not be able to hear them, you can hear every move anybody made in the house or on the porch or through the leaves around the house.

We got there right at dark and went inside. He had a black lab puppy, couple of months old there.

The kitchen is right off the living room and has only one way in or out, cabinets all around, one window above the sink painted shut and just a sheet hanging to cover the doorway(no door). The light in the kitchen turns itself on...at random times...the switch actually is moved

As we sat talking in the front room, the first thing I noticed was an old christmas decoration, streamer like thing hanging from the light fixture in the middle of the ceiling that looked like a breeze was blowing it all the time. You could put a newspaper in front of it and it would keep moving like there was a breeze.

The front door knob would start moving slowly like someone was outside turning it back and forth...reach for it and jerk the door open...no one there, no one hiding on or around the porch.

The dog sat in front of me making really weird noises like he was trying to talk, then got up and went into the kitchen (light is off at this time) as he went in, he went under the sheet kinda pulling it in with him. a minute later I see he is trying to come out but he is standing on the edge of the sheet, I can see his nose pushing around from the other side and I think he's stuck. Just then the corner of the sheet lifts up like someone in the kitchen is helping the dog get out, he comes out, but the sheet keeps hanging there like someone is holding it. I go grab it and no one is in the kitchen, then it hangs normally.

A bit later I see the dog go back in the kitchen so I'm really watching now....then there is a scratching at the front door...we jerk it open again...there's the dog! ...there is no way out of the kitchen other than that doorway, I looked all over , under and around.

After about an hour, we've seen enough as everybody is really tense, we load up and leave and as I look back down the road...the kitchen light comes back on.

He told us that one day him and another guy tried driving off and then snuck back around to watch the house, convinced that someone was playing tricks...they hid and watched for a while, got tired of it and went back. When they went in they found one of those old stuffed monkey dolls...from the 50's or 60's, the one with the banana in his hand....hanging from the light fixture...his face was melted and his arms and legs had been swapped around(torn off and stuffed back in the holes........................He moved out after that.

It's been torn down since, (this all happened in the late 80's), to make way for all the new houses and new neighborhoods and upscale crap in that area now, but I bet some of those new houses have some old visitors.

Not stoned, not trippin, many witnesses.

I had a friend who lived in a trippy house in Western Sydney.

Nothing particularly weird about the house, it was only about 20 years old when he was living there (so built in the 70s)

It was on piers, so raised about half a foot off the ground, polished hardwood floors.

There were a heap of times when we would go over to hang out, all 4 or 5 of us sitting in the loungeroom, and you would suddenly hear big thumping footsteps down the hallway (run down the middle of the house, kitchen and living/dining room off one side, bedrooms the other, front door at one end, laundry and backdoor at the other, just a big box house basically)

Then other times you'd hear what sounded like someone shuffling down the hall, lights would get turned on in the other side of the house etc (as per the story up a couple, the switch was actually flicked, so not an electrical fault)

My mate that lived there was a big italian bloke, (130+kgs), the last straw for him was getting ready for work oneday, lights in the kitchen (accross the hall from his bedroom) starts turning on and off really slowly, then speeding up, it was 3am, pitch black. He grabbed his shit and started walking towards the front door (other end of the hallway) by about 3 steps he hears what sounds like someone double his weight starting to run out of the kitchen. He legged it to the front door, broke the screen door off its hinges on the way out, steps still behind him, did a semi comando roll accross the ground (would have been funniest home video material) got in his car and sped away, showered and got dressed at his work that morning!

He moved out a couple days later, couldnt hack living there after that (and I don't blame him)

I believe in some kind of paranormal, a heap of things I think are just total BS, but its pretty trippy to deal with shit like that on a personal level

Just talk to yourself so they think you're as crazy as them hahahahaha, but seriously that is crazy aye, I would've done the same thing and piss bolted

Edit corrected spelling

Edited by SLW42