Hello

rob1

This forum seems to have died since I used to frequent here. Who's still around?

I'm looking for a KE25 and I'll be buggered if I can find one in the apple isle. Maybe a lurker who still has a look around this place knows of one, in any condition, that might potentially be for sale?????

Members dont see this ad

The car pictured in Rob's avatar is now mine.... Known as "Tar"

We both bought sets from Meridian Motor Sport in Melbourne.... but they don't make them anymore (were made as TE27 flares).

There is a member here though that is making/selling them - He actually used to work for Meridian.... maybe he pinched the moulds they no longer need!

Anyway search for username ".T."

The car pictured in Rob's avatar is now mine.... Known as "Tar"

We both bought sets from Meridian Motor Sport in Melbourne.... but they don't make them anymore (were made as TE27 flares).

There is a member here though that is making/selling them - He actually used to work for Meridian.... maybe he pinched the moulds they no longer need!

Anyway search for username ".T."

You're a legend man, thanks a heap, I'll be sure to scope it out.

Simon! How's the old beast going? I was only thinking of it the other day, used to have fun in that!

Has gone anywhere in the last 6 months. Sitting in my shed with a BHG 7KTE in it. In the process of rebuilding my 5k to go back in shortly. So I'm driving the shitty old car at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a dirty but original early Ke25 in Cygnet a few times a couple of weeks ago, whoever drives it seems to drive it to the main street/strip quite a bit, chances are if you went there on a Saturday or Sunday around lunch it would be there. But it depends how far away you live I guess. Also there's a little servo there and a Mechanic who might be able to point you in the right direction?

Saw a dirty but original early Ke25 in Cygnet a few times a couple of weeks ago, whoever drives it seems to drive it to the main street/strip quite a bit, chances are if you went there on a Saturday or Sunday around lunch it would be there. But it depends how far away you live I guess. Also there's a little servo there and a Mechanic who might be able to point you in the right direction?

Thanks for the heads up on this as well. Is it white by any chance? I saw an early ke25 covered in dirt being driven by a chick on the outlet the other week, thought it might be the same car.