Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello

Featured Replies

This forum seems to have died since I used to frequent here. Who's still around?

 

I'm looking for a KE25 and I'll be buggered if I can find one in the apple isle. Maybe a lurker who still has a look around this place knows of one, in any condition, that might potentially be for sale?????

Members coming and going by the looks of things.

 

rob1 where did you purchase your bolt-on guards? I am chasing some for the '55

The car pictured in Rob's avatar is now mine.... Known as "Tar"

 

We both bought sets from Meridian Motor Sport in Melbourne.... but they don't make them anymore (were made as TE27 flares).

 

There is a member here though that is making/selling them - He actually used to work for Meridian.... maybe he pinched the moulds they no longer need!

Anyway search for username ".T."

The car pictured in Rob's avatar is now mine.... Known as "Tar"

 

We both bought sets from Meridian Motor Sport in Melbourne.... but they don't make them anymore (were made as TE27 flares).

 

There is a member here though that is making/selling them - He actually used to work for Meridian.... maybe he pinched the moulds they no longer need!

Anyway search for username ".T."

 

You're a legend man, thanks a heap, I'll be sure to scope it out.

  • Author

Simon! How's the old beast going? I was only thinking of it the other day, used to have fun in that!

Simon! How's the old beast going? I was only thinking of it the other day, used to have fun in that!

 

 

 

Has gone anywhere in the last 6 months. Sitting in my shed with a BHG 7KTE in it. In the process of rebuilding my 5k to go back in shortly. So I'm driving the shitty old car at the moment.

  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a dirty but original early Ke25 in Cygnet a few times a couple of weeks ago, whoever drives it seems to drive it to the main street/strip quite a bit, chances are if you went there on a Saturday or Sunday around lunch it would be there. But it depends how far away you live I guess. Also there's a little servo there and a Mechanic who might be able to point you in the right direction?

Haven't seen a KE25 for sale in Tassie for a while. There has been a few KE20s. Probably easier to get one interstate and bring it over on the Spirit of Tasmania.

Edited by bruce

Hi Rob, did you get the pics of my ke25?

 

-dave

  • Author

Hi Dave, yes I did! I'll PM you.

  • Author

Saw a dirty but original early Ke25 in Cygnet a few times a couple of weeks ago, whoever drives it seems to drive it to the main street/strip quite a bit, chances are if you went there on a Saturday or Sunday around lunch it would be there. But it depends how far away you live I guess. Also there's a little servo there and a Mechanic who might be able to point you in the right direction?

 

Thanks for the heads up on this as well. Is it white by any chance? I saw an early ke25 covered in dirt being driven by a chick on the outlet the other week, thought it might be the same car.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.