Corolla Show & Shine At World Time Attack

Kebin

header.png

http://www.worldtimeattack.com/

This is special invite to all those who wish to enter their Corolla's alongside the Radrollaz Club at World Time Attack this coming August.

For those who don't know already, World Time Attack is (imo) THE best motorsport event of the year with international race teams attending this annual event.

I have been given the Green light from the organisers to put together a corolla club display down on the skid pan. Again, this is an international event with record number of media/photographers. If you want to show your corolla off to the world then this is where you want to park your Rolla for the day smile.gif

All are welcome. No special requirements. Your car doesnt need to be a show stopper, just be neat and tidy.

Please show your interest here or by shooting me a pm, so i can start to gather numbers.

EDIT: Direct email from the Organisers:

Hello everyone,

It's that time of the year again, August 11 2012 is set to be the BIGGEST Show n Shine the World Time Attack has seen, and with new naming rights Sponsor Motographics on board the trophy list is by far our largest yet.

Entry prices have also had a bit of a shake up, single entry per vehicle and it's driver is just $55.00 but if your a member of a car club or can gather 10 or more of your friends entry is just $49.00 per vehicle and it's driver, thats right, club entry is the same price as general admission.

Entry forms are NOW available to download from the WTAC website in the Show N Shine section (http://www.worldtimeattack.com/index.php/show-shine/shownshine-rules/).

If you are planning to attend the event both days you can Pre purchase a 2 day pass from Foxtix (www.foxtix.com.au) or at the gate on the Friday.

On the Saturday, just bring your Saturday entry ticket to me and I will swap it free of charge for a show n shine entry. Just make sure you write 'purchased 2 day pass' at the top of your entry form to secure your spot.

Show N Shine Entry is via gate 7 on the day and your tickets can be collected from the small admin building located to the west of the gate 7 entry (behind Motographics banner).

Entry to the event will start from 6.30am and will cease at 9.30am. If you are planning on parking together than it is best to arrive together. As with previous years it will be first in best dressed.

So arrive early to secure a good spot.

The trophy presentation will take place around 3.30pm.

As with previous years entries will be available on the day, but Pre entry is obviously suggested.

Any further questions feel free to ask.

Steve

You can check us out on Facebook, just add us as a friend

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003957852368

Edited by Kebin

Members dont see this ad

i think i have found my finish date!

What do i need to do to register?

I'll help you finish if your serious!

I'll sort out the registrations. They haven't quite finalized the show and shine setup but they are definately keen on a bunch of old corollas with engine conversions and the like to break up the new "bought not built - bolt that shit on" show cars :P

Edited by Kebin

• 3 weeks later...