Corolla Show & Shine At World Time Attack

Kebin

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Show n shine is finally organised. Club display entry is $49 per vehicle if we have a group of 10 or more. Please pm me for my bank details and I'll sort the rest once payment is received.

Sorry for the delay guys

I believe its not allocated parking so I don't see a problem with you parking with us Jason.

For everyone who still needs to enter, you can pay online, through myself or enter your car on the day. All methods acceptable. Be early on the day for a better chance of parking together for the Corolla display.

Whats with all this sissy talk?

Bring cars in unfinished (STREETCAR) raw state! People want to see old cars and individuality and take pretty photos of them. Show off your handy work while you watch really fast cars go really fast around you.

$50 is worth it. Its not Autosalon, Its Time Attack! where all the real cars and men are....

I hate to say it but I won't be able to make it :(

I originally planned on having this finished for wtac (i said that 92 days ago) but unfortunately I can't get the funds to finish it, it doesn't even have a tail shaft yet! so I can't even bring it in "raw" form either :(

post-7096-0-66864500-1342716880_thumb.jpg

Edited by dbr11k

• 2 weeks later...