Ke Dash

KE30Coupe

Members dont see this ad

Don't think early and late KE30 dash pads can interchange. Looked at doing it once but there were too many differences eg. the shape of the dash pad where it lines up close to the windscreen. I think it would look dodgy. Wouldn't have a clue about KE55 dashes and whether the guages interchange :P

• 1 month later...

The whole dashes are interchangeable. I have done so in my Ke30 2 door, you need whole dash and a support that runs from one side to the other (with bends.) Not sure on wiring loom changes, but you should keep the same gauge cluster that you have. I changed my wiring but i changed the whole thing from front to back. I had problems with jap tank and aussie cluster, jap cluster and aussie temp sender (big pain in arse.)

So my conclusion, keep same cluster, change dash (if you like,) but grab the whole thing including supports.

Edited by Stiks666

Sorry I have to agree with my brother on this one, I still stand by the fact that all 77+ and maybe 76 had a silver 55 dash, earlier ones had the black one with out the console around the gearbox.

Cheers

• 9 months later...
Sorry I have to agree with my brother on this one, I still stand by the fact that all 77+ and maybe 76 had a silver 55 dash, earlier ones had the black one with out the console around the gearbox.

Cheers

:) My KE35 is a 1977 Model, March to be exact, and it has the late KE55 style dash in it, factory fitted. So, sorry, wrong again :P

• 1 year later...

All KE3x's pre mid 1977 had the once piece dash, after mid 1977 they all had the two piece dash.

So thats KE30, KE35 & KE36.

They are interchangeable. So what does your car have?? I'd assume if they look the same, they are the same.