April 28, 201214 yr comment_600261 Hello to everyone, i just finished my ke35 and i want to get some new wheels around 13-15 inch, new or used i want period wheels so around late 70's early 80's i have no clue where to look and I'm not fussed at the price right now So post up links, pics, names. Anything will help Cheers Here is my car so you can get an idea Report
April 30, 201214 yr comment_600675 for jap style wheels try otomoto.com.au or surf yahoo japan via www.importmonster.com.au but if you want something local, you can't beat superlites - they look awesome on Corolla's Report
April 30, 201214 yr comment_600715 Jellybeans FTW ;) don't know where you are located, but check out a second hand wheel store like Wheels (located in Balarat Vic). Picked up mine on sale fully reconditioned for a good price. Edited April 30, 201214 yr by coln72 Report
April 30, 201214 yr comment_600718 If you want a rally look on a cheap budget, you can't go past MA61s :D Edited April 30, 201214 yr by Hiro Protagonist Report
May 1, 201214 yr Author comment_600901 Cheers , thanks for everyone's help, I think I'll try get some superlites, if not I'll try find some jellybeans :) Thank you all Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now