Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members

Members dont see this ad

seems pretty fishy really,this scam catcher dude appearing out of no-where..anyway see how it goes i supose

It takes someone to get the wheels in motion. I have faith that scamcatcher is doing the right thing. Plus he is interstate from Mickey so minimal risk of any violence or other such concerns. I think the Police are the main motivation.

Yes. Until we confirm who this scamcatcher person is Id suggest just PM Mickey and sort it out with him.
seems pretty fishy really,this scam catcher dude appearing out of no-where..anyway see how it goes i supose

just so everyone knows, "scamcatcher" is my dad, mickey scammed me and dad helped me track him down, if anyone is unsure of this then just pm me and ill prove it, so yeah all is legit

Nothing fishy at all. My son got ripped off and i got pissed off and tracked this bloke down, spoke to him and he agreed to return peoples money, and if he didnt, I would go to the police. Something that should have happened a long time ago. If you don't trust what I have done...no problem. Sort it out for yourself. My money will be refunded

• Upvote 1

Had a long talk with Detectives from Victoria Police Fraud Squad this morning. They explained to me what charges our friend will face if they are supplied with the information i have gathered. Could turn into a long holiday given the Ebay, Ae86,Gumtree, Rollaclub activities. A lot of years of scams and some very offensive emails and messages sent by Mickey. There is also the potential for a raft of civil actions to recover lost funds. You have my number Mickey. I suggest you stay in touch. The only thing between you and a cell is my sense of humour and having spent a lot of time reading your replies to club members, my sense of humour has taken a few hits. These are just a bunch of young blokes that enjoy their cars and cause no harm to anyone. You could do a lot worse than to follow their example

• Upvote 2

Its when you reply to something on a forum so that it goes to the top of the list. This also means it is represented on the forum front page and more people see it. I want to make sure all our users see this, its an important thread.

Most people use bumps to get their for sale threads to the top of the list (which is a tightly controlled process), we don't often permit them outside the for sale area, but this seems to be one of those times.

Anyhow, enough off topic, lets get on with finding all the people Mickey has defrauded and get this done.

sorry scamcather,just thought it seemed funny that micky had changed his tune after all the stuff he's been sending to people!good on ya and thanks for helping out!

i sent micky a pm,no reply yet..

ill send ya my details scam-c to add me to the list and show i put money in mickys account

Good work scamcatcher , I saw a fair bit of dodgy ads on eBay regarding ae71 / ke70. I thought the ads were too good to be true. I got stooged a month back from a guy overseas I did a deal with. I used a bit of pressure and warned him i will let everyone know about him not keeping his part of the deal in sendin the part . He then sent finally after 2.5 months. Good work and hope all is worked out for those who lost money

Edited by te27