Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members

Members dont see this ad

As far as Mickey not being well....that is rubbish. He is well enough to be a thief and a liar and well enough to thumb his nose at all of us. I gave him the opportunity to sort this out and he threw it in my face. News Flash Mickey....if you want to play big boy games, sometimes other big boys might want to play too. TE... Ive tried to message you my number but it says you can't receive messages. I'm constantly amazed at people like him that are happy to steal, cheat and lie, then hurl abuse at all and sundry when challenged, but wet their pants and trot out mum dad and anyone else they can find to plead for understanding. Sorry Mickey, doesnt cut with me. I gave you a chance that you didnt deserve, and you have dishonoured that

Edited by scamcatcher
  • Upvote 1

I've started a private forum for people directly involved with this to share information. If you are DIRECTLY involved (that is, have been scammed or have pertinent information) with this matter please PM (ONLY PM) me so I can add you.

Sharing this information, which may or may not be correct, on a public forum is irresponsible; it achieves nothing and may have unexpected consequences.

• Upvote 1

LIKE I SAID IN MY FIRST POST I WILL BE PAYING BACK ALL PEOPLE I STOLE FROM I JUST NEED A LITTLE TIME I TOLD SCAMCATCHER TO FORWARD ALL INFO TO THE POLICE THE REASON FOR THAT WAS I WOULD MUCH PREFER TO BE CHARGED NOW RATHER THAN LATER I AM PARANOID OF WHATS AWAITING ME FOR THE SHIT IVE CREATED I KNOW I WILL BE CHARGED AFTER ALL OF THIS BECOUSE I DID BREAK THE LAW AND NOT JUST THAT I ʞ©$ɟED WITH PEOPLE AND DESERVE WHATS COMING TO ME AND WANT THEM TO STOP TELEPHONING AND COMING AROUND FOR THEIR MONEY (WHICH THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO) AND UPSETTING MY PARENTS WHO HAVE BEEN CLUELESS AS TO WHAT IVE BEEN UP TO I NEVER SAID I WOULD NOT PAY UP!!!!! MY WORDS WERE MISUNDERSTOOD I SHOULD HAVE PUT MORE THOUGHT INTO IT I don't EXPECT YOU BLOKES TO TRUST ANYTHING I TELL YOU AFTER WHAT IVE DONE GIVE ME A CHANCE ITS BEEN AROUIND A WEEK . I WILL BE TAKING MY SELF TO MONBULK POLICE TOMORROW TO CONFESS ALL EVERYBODY WILL BE PAID SO FAR IVE RECEIVED ONLY 3 MESSAGES TO MY E MAIL ADRESS [email protected] I NEED TO FIND OUT THE NAMES ,PHONE NUMBERS , ACCOUNT DETAILS AND DATES OF ALL I RIPPED OFF SO THEY CAN BE PAID AND IT WAS NOT ME TRYING TO SCAM ANOTHER ʞ©$ɟING PEDAL BOX THIS MORNING WHATS THE ʞ©$ɟING POINT !!!!!!! AS YOU WOULD ALL KNOW IT WAS ME AND ID JUST HAVE TO PAY IT BACK PROBABLY SOMEONE I SCAMMED OR ʞ©$ɟED WITH GETTING EVEN (I don't BLAME THEM) AND SCAMCATCHER I PROMISED YOU THAT I WOULD DEPOSIT YOUR SONS MONEY BACK THIS WED AND THAT WAS OUR AGREEMENT PROVIDING YOU don't POST MY ADRESS AND PHONE NUMBER FOR ALL TO SEE ? MY MOBILE IS ALWAYS TURNED OFF I don't ANSWER IT AT WORK AND IT WONT GET RECEPTION AT HOME PERHAPS IF I HAD BOTHERED TO LOOK AT MESSAGES I WOULD HAVE SEEN YOURS WHY DID YOU NOT CALL MY HOME NUMBER YOU HAD IT !!! ANYWAY ITS MY OWN FAULT EVERYBODY PLEASE CONTACT ME ONLY BY E MAIL AS I CAN NOT MISS ANYTHING THAT WAY AND NOT BY TELEPHONING OR MY MOBILE AND NOT ON ROLLA CLUB I don't WANT TO GO ANYWHERE NEAR IT I WILL BE CHECKING MY E MAILS EVERY NIGHT ( BETWEEN 6 PM AND 8PM) AFTER WORK AND RESPONDING TO ALL QUESTIONS IMMEDIATLY MODERATORS PLEASE REMOVE MY PARENTS ADRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS THANKYOU

Mickey, I asked you at least 15 times to contact me. I phoned, left numerous messages and you ignored me. I did call your home number. Whats happening now is called paying the piper. You can't spend as much time as you have burning people and not expect repercussions and consequences. I feel very sorry for your parents....they must be so proud

• Upvote 1

Oh and on a lighter note, my son finally got hold of a bloody pedal box. Its all ive heard about now for a month..pedal box this pedal box that. There are still lots of honest people out there, you only need to be careful. ( I don't even know what a pedal box does)

Layman:

Doing a 4AGE engine conversion you need a special pedal box for the clutch as it is a hydraulic clutch, as compared to a cable clutch. There are 2 models of corolla that look identical, one has the cable the other the hydraulic. Everyone wants the hydraulic setup so they can do the conversion to the one without it.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

MUMS BEEN CRYING AND DADS VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED FIRSTLY BEFORE I GO TO COURT AND THEN LOOSE MY JOB I NEED TO PAY BACK EVERY BODY I HURT NOW THAT I HAVE THE TIME BEFORE I GET AROUND TO PAYING THE HUGE FINE ( AND IMPRISOMENT) I'm EXPECTING