Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members

Members dont see this ad

so you want us to give money to someone who we don't know because you don't trust US?

He was responding to my comment about how people don't trust him enough to give him their bank info for a refund.

At this point I want to remind everyone that you should only post here is you have been scammed.

• Upvote 1

you got to understand te27 i really to apreciate your call this evening and i answered the phone so as my parents would not be put through this and i hope to sort this out as soon as possible i aint thinking straight at the moment (wasnt thinking when i scammed too ) thanks

MODERATOR when i see the police tomorrow i will be asking them how i shouid go about returning stolen money to its RIGHTFULL OWNERS i need proof that it will be returned to the right person maybe they can forward details to the monbulk police station if they don't trust me with it and have you tried 'spamming' scammed members any luck yet thanks

moderator i will go to my bank on monday i can't today as they close at 12o clock ( bendigo bank ) and I'm working ill be getting a printout and take it from there YES your description best sums up my activities and like i said before "keyboard warrior" its more than likly have i said that to your faces id get a fist in my mouth its easy abusing someone you can't see and scamming someone you don't know and can't see iether . I'm lost at the moment how to go about this but i am trying my best

I am sitting infront of my computer after recieving a threating phone call and I need EVERYONE who has been involved with Mickey's scams on this site to call me on - 0417 306 019 - and ask for JOE. - I will loan Mickey the money to PAY EVERYONE BACK IMMEDIANTLY so as to avoid further upset.

OK, anyone who is interested, Ive just spoken to a chap purporting to be Mickeys brother, and to his father. Both seem, on the face of it, to be decent blokes. I have done something i hope i don't live to regret. I have given "Joe" my bank a/c details so that he can refund the money that Mickey stole from me. I have obtained some personal details from "Joe" which I am in the process of verifying. I have also "rat trapped" my bank a/c, which, if anything other than transactions I have authorised occurrs, the A/C that attempts that transaction will be disabled and I will be notified.

"Joe" tells me that someone made a threatening phone call which has upset his father, who has verified that to me, and he is a man in poor health and sounds like a nice gentleman to me. If you are considering any action, be it phone calls or visits, please hold off until I can see the results of "Joes" assurances to me. I have indicated to "Joe" that if this is another trick, hells gates will open. and a visitor (me) to the family home is a certainty. I have also offered to travel from Newcastle to Melbourne to meet with Mickey and his family to provide any assistance I can to sort this tawdry affair out to the satisfaction of all concerned. I have also offered to assist Mickey to get his life and affairs back in order. If I am being f***ed around again, my response to that will be appropriate to the circumstance. I warned "Joe" of that fact.

In light of these developments, I again ask that anyone on this site that has been scammed, please PM me with every detail that you can recall. If you wish, you can Email to [email protected], or call me on 0451044828. Please don't send your bank a/c details at this stage. I will devise another method of getting your money back to you, which is more secure and protective of your privacy. I have placed a lot of trust in "Joe" at this point, and will know by Monday lunch if this offer is genuine. At that point I will post on this forum to advise members of the outcome. Please be aware that in my opinion, this will be the only chance we will have to fix this. No good whinging in 6 months that you didnt get your refund...The time is now. We can finish this (hopefully), and you blokes can get on with playing around with your cars and we can get some trust back into the game.

Edited by scamcatcher
  • Upvote 1