Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members

All good fellas. What the site needs is a dedicated reporting/checking thread. If we can can limit scammers to only getting one of you guys then we will have achieved something (not for the one sadly). I don't understand the mentality of someone who thinks its ok to rip people off. Its about as Un Australian as you can get. You also need a tips page to alert people about what to watch out for. In my experience anything involving Western Union should be avoided at all cost. I would also suggest that members use other members that live near unknown sellers to physically pick up parts and forward them to the buyer. A bit of communication and co operation between members will render this club unprofitable for unscrupulous operators that lurk around, and hopefully they will move on. Good luck to you all. Please remember to forward all info to me. BTW...never owned a Corolla, but had Coronas, Celicas as a young bloke, and had an unkillable Hilux ute for years. Love the Toyotas......................Mickey, you need to message me. Our arrangement is non negotiable. Nice to see you manning up. I hope its not an abberation.

Members dont see this ad

SCAMCATCHER TAKE ALL INFORMATIOM AND FORWARD IT TO FRAUD SQUAD PLEASE I WILL TAKE WHAT IS COMING TO ME FOR ʞ©$ɟING OVER SO MANY DECENT PEOPLE WHO WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO TRUST A TOTAL STRANGER (OR FELLOW ROLLA CLUB MEMBER SO THEY THOUGHT) WITH THEIR HARD EARNED CASH I HAVE THOUGHT THIS OVER AND THAT IS MY DECITION OTHER THAN THAT AS I PROMISHED ALL MONEY I STOLE FROM YOU PEOPLE I WILL RETURN REGARDLESS AND PLEASE DISREGARD THE OFFENSIVE MESSAGES I LEFT I'm A KEYBOARD WARRIOR

SCAMCATCHER TAKE ALL INFORMATIOM AND FORWARD IT TO FRAUD SQUAD PLEASE I WILL TAKE WHAT IS COMING TO ME FOR ʞ©$ɟING OVER SO MANY DECENT PEOPLE WHO WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO TRUST A TOTAL STRANGER (OR FELLOW ROLLA CLUB MEMBER SO THEY THOUGHT) WITH THEIR HARD EARNED CASH I HAVE THOUGHT THIS OVER AND THAT IS MY DECITION OTHER THAN THAT AS I PROMISHED ALL MONEY I STOLE FROM YOU PEOPLE I WILL RETURN REGARDLESS AND PLEASE DISREGARD THE OFFENSIVE MESSAGES I LEFT I'm A KEYBOARD WARRIOR

Your choice. I'd like to think that you have seen the light, but I very much doubt it. I suspect that you are playing games, but thats ok. I can play games. Difference between you and I is that I don't lose. Never have, never will. Just be honest Mickey
  • Upvote 1

I suspect you're right.

I don't really care if he is playing games. If he prefers the consequences of that, then thats his problem. I explained the thing very clearly to him and if he doubts my determination to follow this through, then be it on his head. If you read this Mickey, I'm deadly serious and I will not take a backward step.
  • Upvote 3

Ok so now everyone needs to forward all their information to Scamcatcher.

Its clear that this has just been another way for Mickey to ʞ©$ɟ with us. He has offered false hope and I'm sure is laughing about all the people who he has now let down. Again this last hurrah is just more damning evidence to the Police, and establishes his undying intent to ʞ©$ɟ us all around for his own profit and amusement.

Its time you all crush him with a Police report.

Its all pretty damning for him once you take into account all the nasty boastful emails he has sent which clearly show an intent to defraud. With the amount of people that Mickey has ripped off, he is not in a legally defensible position so if he says he wants what is coming to him, I say dish out all you can. Id have reported him but I was not unlucky enough to be ripped off so its all on the members he has ripped off to act and make sure this never happens again.

Quite frankly, if the victims of this scam don't act on this with the Police and forward their details to scamcatcher, then they are 100% deserving to be ripped off. By not reporting Mickey, you leave us admins and moderators in an impossible position, where we have a full-time job to find this ass holes new accounts and remove them, to protect a bunch of members that wont do anything about it anyhow even if they have the power to do so. So we end up with limitless amounts of work to do to protect people that don't care enough to protect themselves even after they get scammed. And on top of that, we are always contacted when someone gets scammed as if we should care, when the victims themselves wont even bother to make a similar level of contact with the Police to put a stop to it once and for all.

So anyone who has been scammed, GO AND MAKE A POLICE REPORT. You can't honestly expect us to keep a watch on this guy if people don't back up our actions and do something. I'm not going to spend the rest of my days helping you people if you don't help yourselves.

Scamcatcher so far is the only one to bother with the Police. In actual fact its within the grasp of every single victim to put Mickey under the same pressure and give him what he deserves. I mean come on the guy is about as dumb as a person can be. Sort him out already!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1