May 9, 201214 yr Author comment_602814 ^ Lowered it. Have you ever seen a lowered Datsun 1600? Camber to the max because of IRS. The lower you go the more "hektik" your "stance" is Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602820 ^ Lowered it. Have you ever seen a lowered Datsun 1600? Camber to the max because of IRS. The lower you go the more "hektik" your "stance" is So, not much has changed from the 1600 to the S15? :lol: Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602822 Didnt realise they had IRS, always thought it was solid. Very cool. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602847 ^ Lowered it. Have you ever seen a lowered Datsun 1600? Camber to the max because of IRS. The lower you go the more "hektik" your "stance" is That or get moar FJ20 and stand on the gas!!!! Dads 1600 squats big time. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602852 I rotate through quite a lot of photos, but I always come back to these two. Happy days. :) Edited May 9, 201214 yr by Redwarf Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602906 Scirocco R ... Toyota styling department are you taking note? I thought car shopping was going to be a battle of the titans between the wife and I trying to agree. Turns out she wants one more than I do hahaha! Edited May 9, 201214 yr by philbey Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602912 Agreed. If we didn't have two young children, I'd have one parked on the drive now. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602917 There is a Sirocco R two doors down from work. Seems to go like the clappers when he takes off in it and has a nice exhaust note. Edited May 9, 201214 yr by Raven Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now