Japanese Auctions

That's fair enough. I only know them through my regular dealings and pickups. And as I said, the estimates have been fine. I have had adjustments both ways, sometimes the figure decreases, sometimes increases. Aaron is not a friend or anything.

If you have been given particular pricings, then I think you are entitled to be upset. But you clearly need to wait on the outcome of your discussion here.

If you are having these shipped by container, clearly you need to factor in additional shipping from Melb to Adelaide.

Make sure you advise us of the final outcome

Members dont see this ad

Ok I have heard back from Aaron. It should be all sorted now. There was a misunderstanding with the shipping and I should be able to get my wheels for close to the original quote.

I guess I spoke too soon and I will remove my previous statements :oops:

Your complete right that It does add up, basically all the car parts I've searched via Monster including shipping to Melb (not my door in Brisbane) comes in at around the same price I can get it here (once I find them).

Though I did find some ok things for sale on yahoo auctions.

I haven't been able to work out how Jessie gets a fee for his service? does he just take a cut or fixed fee? I checked FAQ and T&C - couldn't see it tho.

Japlish is awesome - IE:

"It is trust from the acquaintance, but you dispatch with responsibility.

When there is a doubtful point, verifying beforehand from the question column, the fish you ask.

Doing, we answer in the range which is understood e.g., you verify in the acquaintance.

Furthermore, in just before end and the like because there are times when it cannot reply, we ask ahead of time."

He just charges a flat rate depending on what the item is. I can't remember exactly but i think i got charged 1200 yen for shipping a pair of wheels to me. ($15)

awesome thanks Jacob, I was a bit lost on how it all worked, think I'm getting older and less computer savvy!

I am a +1 for import monster

I like the service I receive and the website he has built to allow me to chase my dreams :)

"I love what you said - allow me to chase my dreams" - never stop chasing them!