Ke25 Front Discs Wanted New Or Old That Can Be Machined

Members dont see this ad

I sold my NOS DBA Rotors to 7shades just recently. :P

And yes, its true, they are obsolete through DBA, might want to give RDA a shot though and see if they make them.

Edited by Raven

Cheers guys I just shot the uk joint an email with everything , as the ones I purchased here were wrong when I gave them the details and they still stuffed up lol. Kinda worrying haha.. Hopefully someone will have them here.. I want this roady done so I can drive her in all her glory haha..

But will those company's make them up as one off things??

I wouldnt waste my time, 99% they will send you KE20 ones.

Save yourself the hassle and change the brake setup, ke25 stock brakes are totally crap and its not worth the time, money and effort

See the thing is auto KE25s had akebono KE20 brake setup but manuals had sumitomo and the calipers, discs and backing plates are different...

PBR are also NLA in regards to KE25 sumitomo brake parts, only list KE30 stuff as available...

Edited by Tally

Yea man found that, it's just for the roady the bloke has been an absolute c**t with shit, even tho he knows we will do a ground up rebuild,

But might have found a guy that has some that are in fairly good nick that just need to be machined,, fingers crossed..

Then I just have to put it back together and get the roady done again, done all new brake lines, pads, shocks, bushes, pitman arm, ilder arm, water temp semder, rear shoes and cylinders, and on and on haha but yeah this is the last hurdle

I have tried them mate, no luck :( they have different depths, the ke 25 had 3 different types of discs.. Stupid if u ask me..

And ke 20 are too deep,, lol but might be just upgrading them too lol.. And to 13inch rims too.