June 4, 201214 yr comment_607960 Hi guys kinda fell off the radar for a while back now,finally got enough motivation to drag out of its 15+yr slumber my KE25 don't have many pics as yet but will put up more as I get them. Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_607981 can't wait to see this one back together!! i love the look of it already Report
June 5, 201214 yr Author comment_608134 plans to date (hopefully)are as follows, motor-3tc not sure what mods yet,probably just mild rebuild. gearbox-t50 5sp diff-standard for now have T-series to shorten later seats are being donated from a 99-00 series wrx, front ones fit no dramas rear will need laydown part to be fixed apart from that almost exact same width. wheels-leaving ones I have on now color-can't decide yet keep finding new colors on new cars that I like is driving me nuts :hmm: Rear flares were done 15+yrs ago by a crash repairer that we once knew for a small cost of $400 not bad considering they are 100% steel Edited June 5, 201214 yr by bass4you Report
June 9, 201214 yr Author comment_608933 i hope you got front flares to match going to be using front guard flare from T-18 and graft it into mine hopefully it will look ok :yes: Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_608934 The bottom off the rear flares look like they should be trimmed or shaped to suit the body more imo Report
June 11, 201214 yr Author comment_609317 The bottom off the rear flares look like they should be trimmed or shaped to suit the body more imo not sure what I will do about lower part of the flares as they cover wheels bit like a built in mud flap of sorts when I get some more pics I will get a better one to show what I mean :2thumbs: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now