Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another 4Age Ke20

Featured Replies

  • Author

Update.. I have got the wiring harness, fuel rail etc in and connected.

IMG_0465.jpg

 

I am fairly happy with the layout, only a few things i would do different next time.. The harness would look better.. meh.

 

Mounted the coil on a piece of angle on the valley cover bolt holes. Thinking I should earth it??

Edited by crunk81us

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Views 138.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • crunk81us
    crunk81us

    So I am attempting to use as much of the original bits as i can to keep costs down. I have modified the fwd themostat housing to fit just in front of where the engine mounts should be.   fwd water

  • I have a 2 x standard open, 1x welded diff centres to use up, and 10+ stocko skinny rubber to destroy. I hope the diffs last the tyres out haha   After that.. i havent made plans.   I have seen a

  • Author

update..

 

just finished fuel system and wiring, and was testing the fuel pump.

 

'crank, 3 sec of pump..crank 3 sec pump and repeat 10 times'... and it just started, no cough,no splutter, and idled away.

 

still need extractors for the o2 sensor that i think is making it hesitate a bit when revved?

 

have some pics and vid to upload later. right now i am playing with my car a bit more :D

good to hear its coming along nicely

Nice work- you make it seem so easy... but I'm sure there is a lot of problem-solving in there beforehand.

  • Author

its alive!!! Click for vid..

th_IMG_0486_zps27fac580.jpg

Edited by crunk81us

  • Author

Nice work- you make it seem so easy... but I'm sure there is a lot of problem-solving in there beforehand.

 

haha no it is definately not easy, or fast. It helps that i understand circuit diagrams, and managed to find most of the info i needed beforehand) people on here have been helpful too.. thanks guys!

 

oh and my previous clutch woes were fixed with a new slave! works perfectly. Driving it seems so close now!

  • Author

Cooling system was straight forward thanks to some flexible silicone hose (top hose), and 2 silicone bends, 2 thermostat adapters as joiners with sensors in them. The flexible hose is cool!

  • Author

Backed out of the shed, thoroughly cleaned, and driven back into shed.

I accidentally did a small burnout.. This thing is gonna move! :D

Mostly masked for some paint.

Edited by crunk81us

"accidentally" did a burnout??????

Love it!

Good work mate, keen to see the rest of it take shape!

What brake/diff combo do you have planned in future?

  • Author

I have a 2 x standard open, 1x welded diff centres to use up, and 10+ stocko skinny rubber to destroy. I hope the diffs last the tyres out haha

 

After that.. i havent made plans.

 

I have seen a few combos, not sure on the right setup for me yet.

 

Ideally a strong but not too heavy lsd

 

extractors are my next hurdle to a proper test drive.

  • Author

"accidentally" did a burnout??????

yeh.. who knew a half throttle clutch dump would do that to a 155 r 12 :oops:

hey mate, ive got a ke20 with a 4a and i use a stock diff.. its lasted 3 months of abuse every day... if u don't use tyres over about a 185 it will last... Just weld the centre... needs a welded centre or spidergears explode.

 

the right diff to go in is a T series from an ae86 sprinter or a H165 DATSUN ute diff with the ae86 LSD centre ( fits in without much work read on datsun1200.com )

 

ae86 JDM brakes up the front pulls mine up nicely with a pajero mastercylinder too.. :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.