Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pics And Vids (*e7* Only)

Featured Replies

It was midnight and I was bored. I just imagined Attenborough's voice and couldn't help myself.

  • Replies 286
  • Views 488.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

oh man thats a sweet pic. just become my new desktop

  • 3 weeks later...

bit of chase footage of daveys rolla

*from the comments*

ke70 uses smoke screen - its super effective.

lol

  • 3 weeks later...

That shit's outasight!

 

The copies of those wheels can be bought so cheap too, in 15x7, 15x8 0, and 15x9 -10. I might buy some when I have money.

Edited by rian

I give fake wheels :n:

 

I don't mind these because TE37s don't come in sizing anywhere near these.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

That shit's outasight!

 

The copies of those wheels can be bought so cheap too, in 15x7, 15x8 0, and 15x9 -10. I might buy some when I have money.

 

I always liked the look of DBR11K's 70 with the TE37 style on it but that pic ^ just made me love them on KE70's. I think I might go the same route too, Rian. Finding older wheels in god sizes is expensive...

  • 4 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.