Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pics And Vids (*e7* Only)

Featured Replies

I see what your saying, but being a member of the very, very exclusive KE-1X club we struggle to see more than 4-5 together in the one place!!

I have photographic proof of 4 white ones in one place and I've seen 5 in a photo from an SA event!! Y'all lucky!!!

 

I really, really, really want a KE1x. Jono's green one has made me fall in love with them. I'd be more than happy with an XE2X or a 30 2 door though. More than happy.

They're all growing on me more and more each day..

  • Replies 286
  • Views 488.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

 

 

I really, really, really want a KE1x. Jono's green one has made me fall in love with them. I'd be more than happy with an XE2X or a 30 2 door though. More than happy.

They're all growing on me more and more each day..

 

Lol why does everyone want that car?

Because unknown to you, it's actually a KE10-uber-model and is worth 30,000 dollars ;)

 

Probably shouldn't have told you that...Hahaha

I still reckon 15's are too big on an E7...Just looks odd to me..

ʞ©$ɟing nice wagon though

If you're referring to the wagon I reckon they're 16's?

You might be right but I still think 15's are too big.

15's are okay when you don't go low..

 

14's are the proper fit i agree, But they don't fill the guards unless you go low, and going low can mean defect..

 

So IMO when that happens 15's are better than 14's with a huge sidewall to fill

Fearing defects is for pussies. 14's FTFW Fool!!

ke86's only look good as racecars with sponsor stickers all over em like that one.

look horrible in a single colour

Yeah I'm not sold on it, but its hard to find any decent pictures of it. Or any other ones.

 

I have a photo of a ke70 wagon with a Trueno front end. I'll try and find it

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.