Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pics And Vids (*e7* Only)

Featured Replies

I know their are kits that convert the boost to a tiny AE86/AE71 cmc if not smaller unit but their is nothing there

 

Unless he went with a Willwood or equivalent pedal assembly with the MC behind the pedals.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Replies 286
  • Views 488.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

He's a member on here I think, that exhaust is familiar unless its been done by someone else.

Last time I saw this car it was a lot cleaner.

 

Found the thread: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/46262-ke70-1981-project-runway/

 

bild056.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

what spoiler is that?

 

I'm guessing that autofiber made it, the car is on their home page.

And mines a close 3rd :lolcry:

 

Although I remember seeing/reading somewhere that mechanically its not that flash.

 

Found Reeds cars Japanese cousin. Also widened stockies ftw

7441157558_9f70874cf3_b.jpg

7441159524_0e7e1bed0e_b.jpg

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.