Pics And Vids (*e7* Only)

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Its cool and all but all you can hear over the engine in the in car bits is tyre scrape.

??

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. If he has the time and or money to fix his guards and buy new tyres then it doesn't mean much.

Still the nicest 70 to look at. And would be a ball of fun to drive.

i reckon if drifters spent less time making their cars dragging along the ground, they would spend less money fixing body parts tyres and guards, and more time actually drifting!!!

"yeah man make it lower, nah lower! yeah even lower!"

"oh smashed my front bar, side skirts, ripped my guards, popped my tyre on my guard, when i ran over that coke can, but it was sick!"

"lets do it all again, but this time, lets make it even more lower!"

i am really enjoying riley's car at the moment,

i usually woudnlt have been a fan of the wheels, but with the color and quality of the paint, the whole thing looks fantastic.

perfect height as well.

p1010228t.jpg

The car isn't even that low. It just has ridiculously large wheels on it. They're his guards, his tyres, he fixes them and he replaces them. No harm done to anyone here.

Everyone here is just looking for any excuse to write of drift(ers) nowadays. Granted, the guy looks like a tool but that is one of the nicest KE70's I've ever seen. Nicer than any on this forum and probably nicer than most in Australia.

If you can't appreciate that car for what it is, then there's something wrong with you.

Not having a crack at you Dave, you're just walking into flatcap territory is all.

ahh i wasnt specifically talking about the car the arguement was about (i assume its about that green one in that video?), was more aimed at drifters in general. reading back i can see how it coudl have seen i was bagging the green car.

i actually like that green car, from the quick photos of the car itself, it looks like a serious bit of kit.

but yeah the scraping tyres certainyl detracts from the car, for me.

but each to their own eh.