Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enable Tapatalk??

Featured Replies

I'm new here. I was just wondering if the moderators or who evers in charge could consider enabling tapatalk on the forum for us on the go people???. I (and I'm sure i wouldnt be the only one) never get on a computer .always on my phone and is hard to use the forum in mobile or desktop versions.

so if you could consider enabling tapatalk if avalaible that would be great. who is with me? :)

 

(For those who don't know tapatalk)

Tapatalk is an application that makes forum browsing and posting alot easier from your phone. ive found it the easiest way ever.

you can get it on your iphone/android phone/smart phone from the app store for $2.35 or something. For android users like me just download search tapatalk.apk on google and download it for free :P. i highly recomend it and will get people on the forum even more often :) even has its own built in photo uploader so no use for using flickr/photobucket etc and embedding photos

 

  • Author

I aint no tapatalk developer.

 

and sorry. like i said. I'm new and havnt had time to have a look for anything yet

It does piss me off greatly not being able to upload from photobucket

The reputation of tapatalk is not the problem. There are a whole bunch of customisations to the forum to make it behave the way we want it to. Tapatalk would essentially backdoor all those changes meaning I'd have to modify the server side tapatalk code, something I just don't have time for at the moment.

 

There are other concerns but that's the major hurdle.

 

It does piss me off greatly not being able to upload from photobucket

 

Upload from photobucket? I certainly don't recommend photobucket but posting images from there hasn't been disabled.

Upload from photobucket? I certainly don't recommend photobucket but posting images from there hasn't been disabled.

 

Sorry, I meant from phone

2011-11-05 18.18.52.jpg

 

Droids can on the full site with the basic uploader.

 

I might see how hard it is to add it to the mobile editor. iPhone owners are still going to have to smoke Apple's pole.

iPhone owners are still going to have to smoke Apple's pole.

 

You tell 'em Ben!

i find the mobile site pretty damn schmick on my htc desire. Even the full site loads fast enough.

 

I often browse both the mobile & full site via my phone, a Nokia N97 with the Symbian OS (primitive, I know) & have no problems at all. Aside from the fact that Vodafone & decent reception don't go in the same sentence.

 

Don't know what people with proper smartphones are whinging about. :P

  • Author

 

 

 

 

Thats fair enough just didnt think youd have to change it all around cause hachiroku.com.au turned it on wen i asked garth on a cruise one day and it was perfect. its your forum your choice :) was just asking :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.