Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Classic Japan 2012 - Sunday 25Th November - Como Park, South Yarra

Featured Replies

TCCAV proudly presents Classic Japan 2012, featuring classic Japanese cars, and motorcycles from the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club.

 

Held on Sunday November 25th from 9am to 1pm at Como Park, South Yarra (entry from Alexandra Parade). Participating vehicles must arrive between 8am and 9am, and must be manufactured pre 1987.

 

All proceeds go to beyondblue

 

Put it in your diaries now, it is going to be awesome!

 

CJ2012_V2.JPG

 

Link to the facebook page here - http://www.facebook....lassicjapanshow and the facebook event page - https://www.facebook...22077541212670/

Edited by silverra23

I'll be rocking the carpark, last year was awesome, let's make this one better!

Should have 3 corollas for this :D Yes thats right 3!!!!

 

See ya

 

Jimi

Hmm, Should I bring the fire breathing, avgas burining, striped out TA22 Sports Sedan or the overrated 1966 RT40 corona with 50,000kms on the clock. Both from SA, so I can only take 1...

 

Jordan

Edited by Jordan

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Bumping this up as it is going to be a cracker!

 

Entrants need to be in between 8am and 9am on the day.

 

Gold coin donation entry, with all proceeds going to beyondblue.

 

Who is coming? What are you bringing?

I'm bringing my original TE37 Corolla Levin... and I'm looking for someone to drive down my KE55 Rally car so I can display them both... anyone interested?

I'm bringing my original TE37 Corolla Levin... and I'm looking for someone to drive down my KE55 Rally car so I can display them both... anyone interested?

 

Love to help but plan to bring 3 down ;)

 

Car looked great mate :)

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

  • Author

Updated flyer is in the first post... and this post :)

 

CJ2012_V2.JPG

  • 2 weeks later...

Bump for an awesome event that's just over a week away!

I now have a flyer in my 1/4 window and have put posters up around the office, hopefully we get a big turnout! :wootjump:

Was going to drive over for this but SAPOL didn't want me to go and took my car off the road :n:

Was going to drive over for this but SAPOL didn't want me to go and took my car off the road :n:

 

Damn, what did they do you for? Would have been keen to see your car in the flesh.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.