Classic Japan 2012 - Sunday 25Th November - Como Park, South Yarra

silverra23

Members dont see this ad

Just 5 sleeps to go! Is everyone excited?

As there is some confusion as to how to get in, below is a map of the area. You can enter off Williams Rd North or Alexandra Ave, entrances are marked with an arrow and will have our people on the gates. We are using both the ovals in the Como Park North precinct for show cars (that is the upper level and lower level parks)

Once again we will expect all entrants to stay put for the full duration of the show, that is 9am to 1pm - a condition of our insurance is that cars are not moving around while the show is on.

Gates are open to entrants 8am-9am. If you want to park as a group, you will need to come in as a group. Don't forget your gold coin for entry, all funds raised are going to beyondblue.

Spectator parking will be in the streets around the venue. I expect there will be a degree of chaos with that, so apologies in advance for that!

We are looking forward to seeing you all on the day!

Como%2520Park.JPG

Anyone from northern suburbs expecting to cruise through Heidelberg 7.15am tomorrow morning? There will be 4 cars leaving my place in the morning around 7 so we could join a group outside cannon Toyota parts opposite dirty bird (that's KFC for kids playing at home).

White AE86

White KE70

White TE71

Green TA23

:)

Here is a link to a LOAD of photos

https://picasaweb.google.com/113432889999220868273/ClassicJapan2012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Here is a couple I really liked

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0724.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_1434.JPG

IMG_0927.JPG

IMG_1273.JPG

And that isn't even half of what I loved.. I will post some more when I get a chance.

• Upvote 1

Awesome day! Thanks to all those who organised.

Anyone have some pics from the day? I have seen a few on Facebook but would be keen to see more.

I did see a very nice white KE20 there. A great result from all the work you have put in!

• Upvote 1