Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Classic Japan 2012 - Sunday 25Th November - Como Park, South Yarra

Featured Replies

We should have atleast 3 cars traveling up from down south. The datto contingent seems to be pretty keen! Should be a top day!!!

going to try and get my van to this one. got a few things to fix first though!

  • Author

Just 5 sleeps to go! Is everyone excited?

 

As there is some confusion as to how to get in, below is a map of the area. You can enter off Williams Rd North or Alexandra Ave, entrances are marked with an arrow and will have our people on the gates. We are using both the ovals in the Como Park North precinct for show cars (that is the upper level and lower level parks)

 

Once again we will expect all entrants to stay put for the full duration of the show, that is 9am to 1pm - a condition of our insurance is that cars are not moving around while the show is on.

 

Gates are open to entrants 8am-9am. If you want to park as a group, you will need to come in as a group. Don't forget your gold coin for entry, all funds raised are going to beyondblue.

 

Spectator parking will be in the streets around the venue. I expect there will be a degree of chaos with that, so apologies in advance for that!

 

We are looking forward to seeing you all on the day!

 

Como%2520Park.JPG

Anyone from northern suburbs expecting to cruise through Heidelberg 7.15am tomorrow morning? There will be 4 cars leaving my place in the morning around 7 so we could join a group outside cannon Toyota parts opposite dirty bird (that's KFC for kids playing at home).

 

White AE86

White KE70

White TE71

Green TA23

 

:)

Hi there I will be at Hoppers Crossing McDonald's with My Crown at 7am leaving at 7.15am

Another AE86 is joining our Northside cruise down by the look of it. We will be parking outside Cannon Toyota at 7.05 for a quick photo, leaving 7.15am sharp if anyone wants to join us, the more the merrier.

Awesome day! Thanks to all those who organised.

Anyone have some pics from the day? I have seen a few on Facebook but would be keen to see more.

  • Author

Here is a link to a LOAD of photos

 

https://picasaweb.google.com/113432889999220868273/ClassicJapan2012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

 

Here is a couple I really liked

 

IMG_0670.JPG

 

IMG_0686.JPG

 

IMG_0724.JPG

 

IMG_0769.JPG

 

IMG_0811.JPG

 

IMG_0844.JPG

 

IMG_0861.JPG

 

IMG_1434.JPG

 

IMG_0927.JPG

 

IMG_1273.JPG

 

And that isn't even half of what I loved.. I will post some more when I get a chance.

Awesome day! Thanks to all those who organised.

Anyone have some pics from the day? I have seen a few on Facebook but would be keen to see more.

 

 

 

I did see a very nice white KE20 there. A great result from all the work you have put in!

 

 

 

 

I did see a very nice white KE20 there. A great result from all the work you have put in!

 

+1

 

Car looked the goods Doogs, was worth every hour you poured in.

Thanks for the kind words guys, and cheers for the pics Adam! :y:

We will have to get some more Vic meets happening as the weather improves.

I know Matt was suggesting another Sorrento cruise like the one we had a few years back...

  • Author

Hanging Rock Sunday February 10th 2013!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.