Bagshot Khanacross July

jimi91

Members dont see this ad

arsehole!! :)

yeah i was having some major issues on the day. *insert motorsport excuses here*

the car doesnt handle at the best of times, but i was having more trouble than usual on the day. turns out id left the tyres at 28psi. turned the rears down to 22psi and it was like a new car. unfortunately i did that on the 2nd last test as i was busy helping a few juniors and keeping my mate entertained.

add to the fact i decided to take an agressive apporach to the day, i ended up spinning 5 times and hitting a cone (cone was completely my fault)

/motorsport excuses

parrot, if you don't believe me your more than welcome to have a go at my car at any race :) goes well in a straight line, problem is keeping it straight lol!

Hahhhaha me just don't give a crap and just drive to my abilities :P yeah mine prob handles crap but u drive around it ;)

I really need room for a "dirt vehicle". :(

Hahahahha u need a dirt car ;) loads of fun mate :D

Hahhhaha me just don't give a crap and just drive to my abilities :P yeah mine prob handles crap but u drive around it ;)

not tryin to make excuses mate, just lettin ya know how it went down. come back out for the next race and i shall try to be first rolla home for once :D

not tryin to make excuses mate, just lettin ya know how it went down. come back out for the next race and i shall try to be first rolla home for once :D

Hahahhaah yeah i know thats fine ;) dw ill come back bigger and better :P

See ya

Jimi

pfffft. minor issues. the bcc lost my cams lincence in march, and still havent found it. ill be fuxed if I'm paying for it twice. the membership sec has put an astrix next to my name so i can't race again until ive sorted it.

pfffft. minor issues. the bcc lost my cams lincence in march, and still havent found it. ill be fuxed if I'm paying for it twice. the membership sec has put an astrix next to my name so i can't race again until ive sorted it.

Holly crap thats pretty bad :/ Hope they find it for ya mate :D

See ya

Jimi