Bagshot Khanacross July

jimi91

Members dont see this ad

ya kicked my arse and still had time to take action shots :D

great photos btw!

hahahha i know i was like WTF!!! i spun on some runs :P Hahahah i did have to race to get them ;)

Was totally susprised i got first rolla home!!! The old 4k goes alright ;)

See ya

Jimi

Ahhahaha sorry mate only found out like a bit before the weekend and then i was buying my new ride up there so made it a good weekend ;)

See ya

Jimi

Thats cool.

Just wondering if we should organise a thread dedicated to up coming events so interested people could attend.

That KE25 looks like it was being driven to Woolies by my mum (says me from behind the wheel of my computer :D ).

Love the old Lancer, what a weapon they were, & never seen a 2 door Stanza!

Events thread sounds great.

That KE25 looks like it was being driven to Woolies by my mum (says me from behind the wheel of my computer :D ).

Love the old Lancer, what a weapon they were, & never seen a 2 door Stanza!

Events thread sounds great.

Hahahha yeah :P

yeah them stanza's where not spose to come to aus they where ment for south africa or something

Hahhaha thanks

See ya

Jimi

That KE25 looks like it was being driven to Woolies by my mum (says me from behind the wheel of my computer :D )

arsehole!! :)

yeah i was having some major issues on the day. *insert motorsport excuses here*

the car doesnt handle at the best of times, but i was having more trouble than usual on the day. turns out id left the tyres at 28psi. turned the rears down to 22psi and it was like a new car. unfortunately i did that on the 2nd last test as i was busy helping a few juniors and keeping my mate entertained.

add to the fact i decided to take an agressive apporach to the day, i ended up spinning 5 times and hitting a cone (cone was completely my fault)

/motorsport excuses

parrot, if you don't believe me your more than welcome to have a go at my car at any race :) goes well in a straight line, problem is keeping it straight lol!

parrot, if you don't believe me your more than welcome to have a go at my car at any race :) goes well in a straight line, problem is keeping it straight lol!

Let me guess, you have stiffened the rear up, either with a rear bar or springs? With the standard rear springs and a rear bar, my 20 would power oversteer in third during autocrosses. Disconnecting the bar helped. Ended up with softer rear springs that only had the two biggest leaves left. This helped it out heaps. Suited my style anyway.

nup. had 5 when i bought it. ive now got 2.5 or 3.5 in it iirc, and no rear bar.. TBH i havent spent a cent on the whole car since i bought it so its not suprising its not great to drive. don't worry I'm not complaining.. its shitloads of fun to drive and very rewarding when you get it right.

Edited by MRMOPARMAN

nup. had 5 when i bought it. ive now got 2.5 or 3.5 in it iirc, and no rear bar.. TBH i havent spent a cent on the whole car since i bought it so its not suprising its not great to drive. don't worry I'm not complaining.. its shitloads of fun to drive and very rewarding when you get it right.

Interesting. The link below -

http://rollaclub.com/board/topic/12720-mytoy-ke20/

has pics of my suspension mods.

• Upvote 1

arsehole!! :)

He he, I believe you. I hope to get the AE86 into the odd hillclimb/autocross. Be just like the old days. Just swap the springs/shocks and go for it.