Ke55 Race Car (Trolla)

jimi91

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

Sorry its been so long guys :/ Been so busy doing events :P Done lots of events and can not fault the rolla!!

So been doing lots of motorkhanas and autocross's Even did a twilight one ;) But the lastest event i did was another intro rally hahaha

Here are some pics :P

Needed lights for twilight ;)

post-10684-0-11452800-1348485474_thumb.jpg

New led light bar :) WORKED GOOD AS!!!

post-10684-0-97541400-1348485477_thumb.jpg

My race go pro mount ;)

post-10684-0-96688800-1348485469_thumb.jpg

Geelong autocross :P

post-10684-0-98761300-1348485391_thumb.jpg

Intro rally

post-10684-0-31403000-1348485600_thumb.jpg

So i have had so much fun and havnet had to worry about the car at all just my skills ;) Did replace the gearbox mount and put some better tyres on for some help to get around corners hahaha

So plans are to do many more events but no more rallys in the old girl ;) Hope to get back in my normal seat in the ute for rallys :P Will give it an oil change, might change gearbox and diff oils seeing how i havent done them yet lol and get a harness as the seat belts are not good enough for autocross :P

Hope to see u guys out and about :)

See ya

Jimi

Seconded. Only a 4K '70 here, love it. Event on this weekend, can't wait! You don't need to spend a lot of money at this level. Pretty much a helmet and a half safe car... :)

yeah i know its the best!!! Plus u can do cheap mods to make it more fun ;)

See ya

Jimi

• 1 month later...

Ok so alot has happend since my last post!!!! I took part in the Winton 6 hour relay race, was an awesome event and i had so much fun!!!!

I drove the car up, raced and drove home :P What a weekend ;)

Pics are up here... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mini-Finger-Productionz/137289026358022 Plus some extra ones :P

Anyway the car did not fault me and i had so much fun, managed to get a 2:07 on my last lap for the day so i was very happy with that :D

I have a few more events coming up to finish off the year :) Plan is to build a new motor for the car over crissy new year and make this thing boogy for next season ;)

Hope to have more updates soon :P

See ya

Jimi