Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

Hey guys.

 

Name's Luke, I'm 15 and live in the South East [Mulgrave, for you who know].

 

I should be aquiring my aunt's AE92 (4AFC) in a few weeks, so I thought I'd join and get some know how on the thing :lolcry:

 

look forward to seeing some of you around :fuzz:

 

Luke

  • Replies 572
  • Views 263.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

Hey there! Welcome to the club.

 

 

You have the right idea on getting some info, you will find plenty over here and will no doubt make a bunch of great friends.

 

Enjoy your stay and spell better than me and you will be set!

 

Cheers,

JP

haha yeah I'm a member of a few other forums, and I always make an effort to spell properly. now it's just habit, heck I even spell properly on MSN :lolcry:

 

Thanks for the welcome mate :fuzz:

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm Adam, recently turned 18 and going for my P's on the 15th. I'm located in the Dandenong/Keysborough area. I recently bought a blue KE70. I've been driving an R32 GTS-4 sedan since being on my L's and since these 'no turbo' laws have come in, I had to go out and get another car that I can drive on my P's.

 

I was planning on getting an SR20DE S13, but money was hard to get, so I went with a KE70. Don't regret buying it one bit.

 

My car's pretty much standard at the moment, but I've got a few things in mind. I purchased some ADM AE86 struts, hubs, brakes, etc about 2 days ago, but still need some steering arms before I can install them. So if you're selling some steering arms or know someone that's selling one, let me know!

 

I think that's enough for now.

 

Here's a picture of my car with some supercheap guard mirrors installed. I kind of regret buying them, they always get adjusted when I open my bonnet.

 

post-4793-1199534512_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm Adam, recently turned 18 and going for my P's on the 15th. I'm located in the Dandenong/Keysborough area. I recently bought a blue KE70. I've been driving an R32 GTS-4 sedan since being on my L's and since these 'no turbo' laws have come in, I had to go out and get another car that I can drive on my P's.

 

I was planning on getting an SR20DE S13, but money was hard to get, so I went with a KE70. Don't regret buying it one bit.

 

My car's pretty much standard at the moment, but I've got a few things in mind. I purchased some ADM AE86 struts, hubs, brakes, etc about 2 days ago, but still need some steering arms before I can install them. So if you're selling some steering arms or know someone that's selling one, let me know!

 

I think that's enough for now.

 

Here's a picture of my car with some supercheap guard mirrors installed. I kind of regret buying them, they always get adjusted when I open my bonnet.

 

Hey Adam. Welcome to the club. Hope you find some arms. If I hear about any I'll let you know.

 

Cheers, LB

Hey Adam. Welcome to the club. Hope you find some arms. If I hear about any I'll let you know.

 

Cheers, LB

 

Thanks for the welcome mate. I hope to go on a cruise one day and meet you all.

 

Cheers

Welcome again mate...

 

And speaking of cruises (how well did this work out :P ) were having our annual Great Ocean Rd Run in 3 weeks if you are keen... may be a little early for you but you never know, especially since you would have had your P's for only a couple of weeks (well, hopefully. Good luck there).

 

Anyhow, welcome to Rollaclub. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!

 

JP

yeah, welcome mate it would be great to have you on the cruise. When we pull up at the lights one of us could hang out the window and adjust those fender mirros for you. Sounds like you have plans for the beast, what about engine stuff?

Cheers.

 

Matt.

Cheers guys.

 

I could see you all at the GOR cruise, you never know. I just put some money down on new suspension, so I might want to go out there and check out the car's performance. Not sure though, we'll see how confident I feel.

 

LOL @ hanging out the window to adjust my mirrors. Thanks! It's a pain in the ass to adjust. haha.

Yeah, I've got plans for it. Just suspension for the moment though. I'll be affected by the 'no engine modifications' law so can't really touch the engine just yet. Don't want to risk a $1100 fine and a loss of 3 demerit points.

 

I'll let you all know how my test goes. I could fail and have to wait another few months and miss the cruise altogether.

 

Cheers

Howdy all, name's Luke and I reside in the delightful western suburb of St Albans in Melbourne. Lovely place just don't talk to the locals! Anywho I used to drive a pov-pack AE82 with a 2-AC and a 4spd box :rolls: I have now however, stepped up a notch :drgrim: I am the new owner of a certain white AE82 twin-cam in not so stock condition but nothing special.....i don't care, i love her! Since there was a rollaclub sticker on the rear window when i got her, thought Id get off my ass after her 2 month rebuild and join a club of sorts :-P Just got the new motor run in so will be on the GOR cruise, hoping to see a certain Audi TT again for a rematch...... :lolcry: Morning to all that I sorta know here and hello to everyone else! :-)

 

Cheers

Hey Like! Bout time you got on here... Have been meaning to get hold of you for a while now to see how the rocket is going.

 

The car in question is my old '82... it has gone to a very good home!

 

Anyway, welcome to the club mate. Will have to drop in on you sometime!

 

JP.

 

Oh, and Adam... whilst we shouldnt play with the rules, you can make a 5k look just like a stock 4k and have a much more drivable/enjoyable car... Even when its stock

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Oh, and Adam... whilst we shouldnt play with the rules, you can make a 5k look just like a stock 4k and have a much more drivable/enjoyable car... Even when its stock

 

Cheers for that mate. I'll check that out. :drgrim:

Howdy all, name's Luke and I reside in the delightful western suburb of St Albans in Melbourne. Lovely place just don't talk to the locals! Anywho I used to drive a pov-pack AE82 with a 2-AC and a 4spd box :dance: I have now however, stepped up a notch :lolcry: I am the new owner of a certain white AE82 twin-cam in not so stock condition but nothing special.....i don't care, i love her! Since there was a rollaclub sticker on the rear window when i got her, thought Id get off my ass after her 2 month rebuild and join a club of sorts :-P Just got the new motor run in so will be on the GOR cruise, hoping to see a certain Audi TT again for a rematch...... :rolls: Morning to all that I sorta know here and hello to everyone else! :-)

 

Cheers

 

 

Welcome to the club mate. YEHA!!!! I get another shot at the old Nobbler Mobile. Hope to add that one to my list as well :drgrim:

 

Cheers LB

Cheers for that mate. I'll check that out. :fuzz:

 

Heck even a 7K doesn't look any different!! But 5k because it's a pretty much bolt in affair.

Hey guys.

 

Name's Luke, I'm 15 and live in the South East [Mulgrave, for you who know].

 

I should be aquiring my aunt's AE92 (4AFC) in a few weeks, so I thought I'd join and get some know how on the thing :bash:

 

look forward to seeing some of you around :)

 

Luke

 

hey man,

nice to know there'll be another 4afc powered ae92 here!

 

adam-__-: trust me, i know how hard it is to drive with guard mirrors! even worse in the rain with no wipers and no aircon :fuzz: .

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.