Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
In anticipation of new members from Victoria joining, I have set up this topic for all of us to introduce ourselves and show our cars. So feel free to leave a message.

hello all,

my name is alex and i am new to this forum, i own a white ke 30 2dr; standard trim, 2spd auto, 3k and relatively rust free. This is my second corolla, previously had ke30 4dr, 4spd 5k. i am in the box hill area of melb. and am looking to eventually convert to later model twin cam turbo motor/driveline.

cheers, alexk3 :evil: post-4584-1194396046_thumb.jpgpost-4584-1194396254_thumb.jpg

Welcome buddy. Nice car (my favourite of all the corolla's). My car was originally a 2 or 3 speed and 3K when i first bought it. That lasted all of about 2 days before i ripped it all out. :evil:

thanks mate, I like these ones too. shouldnt take me too long to gut the driveline/motor, just have to find a 3tgte (without too much compression variance) and w series to replace it with, any help with crossmembers and clutches would be terrific right now. look forward to speaking to you all in the future

thanks mate, I like these ones too. shouldnt take me too long to gut the driveline/motor, just have to find a 3tgte (without too much compression variance) and w series to replace it with, any help with crossmembers and clutches would be terrific right now. look forward to speaking to you all in the future

Hey alexk3. Welcome to the club. If you're after a 3tgte, you could try looking onto the classic celica club of victoria web site. I knew of one up for sale about 2 months ago on that site.

The address is : www.cccvic.cjb.net

LB

Hey alexk3. Welcome to the club. If you're after a 3tgte, you could try looking onto the classic celica club of victoria web site. I knew of one up for sale about 2 months ago on that site.

The address is : www.cccvic.cjb.net

LB

I was at Centre Rd Wreckers on saturday. Noticed a few of the Celicas were spray painted 'www.cccvic.cjb.net'. Mass retirement of cars from the club?

I was at Centre Rd Wreckers on saturday. Noticed a few of the Celicas were spray painted 'www.cccvic.cjb.net'. Mass retirement of cars from the club?

Not sure as I haven't spoken to them for while. But they do have a cruise to Wilson's Prom coming up. Maybe it was for a bit advertising :evil: