July 27, 201214 yr comment_618021 For a stock motor they're a bit of cash. If I could long motor I'd be cheery. ʞ©$ɟ Will! I don't want a 4ag!!!! Ahaha Mate, you said you can do it cheaply. Cheap. Turbo. Win. Do it. Report
July 27, 201214 yr Author comment_618036 Well, I can do it cheaper from a long motor is what I meant Edited July 27, 201214 yr by Jono.C Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618051 i use to have a old mazda 626 turbo 2.2t motor i see them sell for $500 for running cars,can take a flogging.il post a link of the car. the motors are making good power for not alot of money!. Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618052 cheep motor and you can fined the parts for them ezy ,tx5 turbo ,mx6 turbo ,626 turbo all the turbo models run the f2 motor. Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618063 I would have to say spool time is more about turbo choice than compression ratio (within reason). I have had a turbo 8.5cr, and a non turbo 9.5cr sr20 with identical turbo setup, spool time difference was very minimal. I just said sr20 !!! Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618064 G161 from the Gemini, Hey you asked, besides makes a good boat anchor, Or the 4G93 from lancers or excel lol thats gold lmao Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_618072 spool time on a stock ca20 with a t2 garrett on a stock compression ratio went relly well on low boost about 4psi,tho the head gasket only larsted about 2 weeks taking it ezy. but my pipe work is allways over kill in size that may be y? Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_618153 4ac head, 4age pistons, 7a bottum end, t25 with a 2" su carby suck through turbo set up... mate built one for $600 and it makes 140kw at the wheels... All in a stock ke70. Look at all the 2t and 3t drag cars in puerto rico... Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_618154 4ac head, 4age pistons, 7a bottum end, t25 with a 2" su carby suck through turbo set up... mate built one for $600 and it makes 140kw at the wheels... All in a stock ke70. Look at all the 2t and 3t drag cars in puerto rico... And -7 degrees camber up front. Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_618217 Ca20...l ouch. Why bother went a ca18 is a bolt in. lol wos fun y not ,it wos a ford corsair lol with the ca20,about $500 for the bits and a weekend to fab it all up.yes twin spark motor lol worked relly well, just the head gasket let go but yep. your after cheap! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now