Brissy Members Dinner 2012 10Th November Offical Date

Undertaker_is_the_best

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well date is now confirmed its the 10th of November and just need to work out a time to arrive was think that arrive around 5:30 to 6:00pm and then head up there will look at booking it within the next week so i will be asking for confirmed numbers of people and if you have any partners that you are bringing etc

Members dont see this ad

so currently confirmed as of the 16/10/12

. stlyer

. PHATKE20s

. littleredspirit

. Sensless sensation with mates ?

. B.L.Z.BUB with partner

.madKE35coupe with partner

. trev plus 3 people

so we all can meet up in the car park around 5:30ish to 6:00pm or if you wish to turn up early more than welcome i might be there a little earlier just to kick things off then once all there we can head upstairs to hogs breath

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

• 2 weeks later...

Is it too late to drop out?

What with my recent financial status due to rego complications I'm somewhat piss poor tight arsed broke.

EDIT: Definitely can't come. Uncle's sick and I'm flying over to NZ to see him on Saturday. Hope I didn't fvck up your reservations...

Edited by Senseless Sensation

Is it too late to drop out?

What with my recent financial status due to rego complications I'm somewhat piss poor tight arsed broke.

EDIT: Definitely can't come. Uncle's sick and I'm flying over to NZ to see him on Saturday. Hope I didn't fvck up your reservations...

hey mate all good family stuff is more important

and it wont stuff the reservations up all good

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best