Thoughts On A 3Tc Into A Ke25

KE25_rolla

Bruce,

Thanks for the info. Always nice to hear other peoples reports on businesses used prior to purchasing from them . Sometimes

we have good results, and sometimes not so good, but again great to have the information upfront before falling into a potential

trap that someone else may have already experienced.

Once my engine is at the machinists, we will talk about the direction I want to go in and work out the best build to suit my requirements.

Once that has been done we can start deciding what parts I need, and who best to supply them.

Good luck in your searches for the rocker lock. Also worth talking to Pete about his brass distributor gears. I think if he can get enough

interest he will have a few made up. I know I am interested.

Cameron

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Bruce,

Always best to give Tony a call, my brother in law just ordered some bits and had no issues there as far as I know.

Did you find a rocker lock? if not let me know as I think I have a few extra there, happy to put 1 in mail bag for you, just PM me your address.

Cheers,

Pete

G'day Pete, I didn't end up finding a rocker lock. Decided to move on and torque down the head. Looks like the rockers are locked in with the head bolts, unless you know of any tricks to slide the rocker shafts out without removing the head?