Ke25 Trueno Grill - Whats It Worth?

KE25_rolla

Members dont see this ad

to fit to a KE25 youd need matching guards, apron, bonnet, headlight trims, not to mention the different brackets they had spot welded to the radiator support.

All of which are pretty much Japan only if you can find them, then need to get them here...

Edited by Tally

to fit to a KE25 youd need matching guards, apron, bonnet, headlight trims, not to mention the different brackets they had spot welded to the radiator support.

All of which are pretty much Japan only if you can find them, then need to get them here...

Damn, that sux. Already ordered without doing my homework, anyhow. Are you sure the differences are as major as that. I though it might just be surrounds and

obviously mounting points for the grille. Bugger.....

As said, the entire front is completely different. Also the beaver panel, and associated trim, not to mention the scuttle intakes and c pillar vent along with everything else already mentioned. You also delete the chrome.

Edit: I have the Trueno Badge for the boot, which I was holding for someone on here. He seems to have forgotten about it though.

Edited by parrot

Its the trueno tail lights that will kill you though, last set was around $1200 on ebay!

I asked my contact in Japan about the tail lights as they do look hot as sin!!! He is keeping any eye out for me though I am guessing they wont fit either...

He did get me a brand new dashpad though for cheap cheap.