350 Chev Into A Ke30 Sedan

84DKE

Members dont see this ad

With coil overs in the front i don't think

It would have that much effect an the few people ive meet at powercruise that run 350 ci's in there corolla's said they don't have any probs with steering ability !!

A sr20 with twin turbo's an the manifold etc comes to 220kgs ruffly an a 350 chev comes to 233kgs so not much between em when u think about it

• Downvote 1

Powercruise is mostly power down straights and slowly turn corners.. haha

SR20DET is around 150KG, Mate had one freighted and that was what it was listed as

Smallblock chev's have been said to be about 260kg (575 LB)

(If you don't believe me i google'd as well)

http://www.sxoc.com/...18-SR20-weights

Edited by Jono.C
  • Upvote 1

Yeah but is that with everything on it dump pipes two turbo's intercooler plus piping etc cause i just chucked a extra 60kgs on for the extra turbo

An yea i checked that link aswell bro hahaha

Do u reckon the turning will be harder like going from a power steer to a non power steer with the extra weight ??

If i run the coil overs wouldnt that stiffin it up abit more ?? An can u get power steer for these lil rolla's ??

You don't seem to know much, no offense...

Why would you run 2 turbos on a SR20? Just go a LS1 probably a bit less power but lighter, if you don't know how to even make up some mounts I wouldn't really bother as you will just be wasting your time and money and later on there will be a half finished 350 chev ke30 project for sale on here.

Wont be no half finished ke30 here mate i can tell ya that much hahahaha

An i was told by KV's RESTO AN FABRICATION to run a 350 chev as there smaller in width than holden 304's an ls1's

So fabricating up pipes an notching into the chassis wont be a hassle cause if u run a bigger block u gotta notch into the chassis to make a few things fit properly

An i wouldnt waste my time on turbos to much fuking around n i love the sound of torquey v8's hahaha

The only thing i wont be able to do myself is shorten the diff an probs the engine mounts never ha to fab my own up before !!

An when i mean bolt ons i mean conversion wise like engine mounts gearbox mounts , cause i no i need to full custom a diff to fit !!

I found a 350ci crate engine key start with 358hp for $2800 inc postage

A 358hp 350 crate engine for $2800, did it fall off the back of a truck?

• Upvote 1