October 6, 201213 yr comment_630461 Ok everyone...listen up! Ive just aquired a KE10 corolla that ive bought while away! I havnt even seen this car! Ive just seen a picture of it and bought it unseen! I thought id like to turn it into a stock looking weapon!!!!! It has to retain its original appearance,inc hubcaps,original trim etc...but i want to monster garage it! It has to be reliable...so I'm thinking new driveline,brake upgrade,paint etc! LS1,4cyl,6 cyl????? I have the tools and know-how to build it! I want this thing to intimidate hsvs and fpvs! Now for best bit!!! You guys are going to help me decide what mods it gets! Rollaclub members in wa will be a passenger when finished! I will build it! Must have HUGE horsepower yet be safe......Powercruise powerskids???????? Also its to be built to a budget...5-10k?? What are your thoughts? Thanks Report
October 6, 201213 yr comment_630465 I reckon start a thread about it in the general rides section instead of the dedicated KE70 section. Apart from that go nuts, I wouldnt worry about lots of cylinders, the engine bay is tiny. Report
October 6, 201213 yr comment_630539 The plans sound good pix of car be better :) hopefully ur car u bought is a good base to start with big horsepower , brakes , paint job , engine conversion etc and to intimidate fpv and hsv With a 5 - 10 k budget to build it properly and safe Sorry but honestly I think u will be robbing Pete to pay Paul Report
October 7, 201213 yr Author comment_630573 As i said,I'm away at the moment,when I'm home i will post pics of whole build.. Regarding my budget,its very reasonable,ive built many v8 corollas in the past..so i know whats involved.. Any painting will be done by myself and group mates..as with trim,i will be doing that myself too.... So any ideas? 4cyl rian? out of? what power? i want horsepower!! Report
October 7, 201213 yr comment_630579 Huge horse power and a 5-10k budget isn't going to happen man. Remember these are very light cars so anything bigger is going to ʞ©$ɟ the handling. I would put a 3S-GTE or a SR20det. The aftermarket support for the SR20det's is better than any engine around. So you could spice either of those engines nicely if you had left over money. Report
October 7, 201213 yr Author comment_630583 I'm thinking 500 plus horsepower...in little car,thats plenty.. sr20 sounds ok,look into it. I'm starting to think you guys think I'm bit of a shed dreamer...I'm NOT! Corollas ive had in my garage inc... ke30 with supercharged 400 chev. ke30 with holden 308 ke30 with gen3 ls1 ke10 with ls2 just name few.... Reason I'm building this car is to keep it stock looking sleeper,i have over the top cars, there hi maintanance even though i wouldnt have it any other way! Report
October 7, 201213 yr comment_630595 I'm starting to think you guys think I'm bit of a shed dreamer...I'm NOT! Corollas ive had in my garage inc... ke30 with supercharged 400 chev. ke30 with holden 308 ke30 with gen3 ls1 ke10 with ls2 just name few.... Yeah it would be nice to see some pictures of your previous rides (Corolla’s) that you have had in your garage. All the best with your new build Report
October 7, 201213 yr Author comment_630688 ke30 308 400hp Edited October 7, 201213 yr by madtoywa Report
October 7, 201213 yr Author comment_630692 Think ive proved myself.....now back to my new project!!!!!!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now