Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Targa Tas

Featured Replies

Was flipping through the newspaper today, there was like a 1/2 page brief just to start the drooling happening about Targa Tas...

 

And WOW MEL IS GOING!!! Not just to watch, MEL IS GOING TO COMPETE!!!

 

So cool... Like, wow...

 

So jealous...

 

I want...

 

So lucky...

 

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!

that would be a mile stone for me - getting to comete in a taga in the next 10 years - ahhh :P

 

Good on you mel !

Ummm, I didn't know that my name was in a newspaper?!! Quick, which one?!

 

Yes, I am SUPER SUPER excited, and truly lucky to be navigating in Targa. It seems awfully close and I'm getting nervous!!

 

Thanks for your support guys!!

  • Author

Hehe, maybe should clarify - article was like a brief about Targa Tas, no names mentioned or anything... But everytime I think of Targa Tas I think of Mel... Or maybe it's the other way around... And I think I think of Targa Tas all the time. Does that mean I think of Mel all the time? :D

lol

 

Mel - will u have a camera on the car at all ? like an on-bord cam?

 

have 2 get some fottage of u driving !!!!!!!!

 

:D

good luck datgirl :D

 

that'd be so much fun

 

i hear there's going to be a targa qld type of event coming up in july or something...out dalby/carnell way...should be interesting

I WISH I was driving!! but to be able to drive you not only have to pass a set of criteria and qualify but you have to submit an application to be invited to drive!! You car has to be "just so" and of a special sporting marque etc. It's ridiculously competitive even just to get in. They get many entrants from Japan and other countries too. Which is why it is such an honour to be navigating. Peter Brock and Jim Richards are both in our class!!!!! :rolla:

 

I'm lucky enough to be in a 1997 Nissan Skyline R33 gtr v-spec N1 sponsored by help.org.au (click on the "racing team" button). John Atherton is my driver and I've only met him once but a really REALLY nice guy who happens to have lots of $$$ but spends his time working on the (non-profit) help.org.au concept.

 

I'm just really really really really lucky, I'm getting big butterflies just thinking about it again. Anyway, enough of that! I'd just better not stuff up!!! :D

thats a life time oppertunity !!

 

YoU Go GiRl !!!!!!

 

Peter Brock !! Sweet !

Nissan Skyline - thats gota be fun !!

Lots of competion ! - WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

wish u the best of luck, ohh 1 day ill get there lol :D

targa tasmania - ohhh thats gota be frase of the month !

 

god, there are lots of cars ! wow !

 

i have to go down there and view this 1 year ahh !

Yeah I'm going for Ray. That Westfield of his is sssssssoooooo fuggin fast its unbelievable. He is in the Westfield club as am i (have a Westfield 4age 20v ready for rego very very soon) and i have seen it at a track day. and HOLY SHIT! So much faster then the other westfields!

 

One of the stages, 99 bend out of queenstown i think its called, he was faster then jim richards porsche through the stage. Faster then everyone!

 

So i will be behind Ray all the way!

Yeah they usually show the footage of targa at Leyburn sprints on the Saturday night at camp. Always a good watch.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.