Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Targa Tas

Featured Replies

haha yeah.

 

Ever been to Leyburn Sprints? Mad weekend we stay right in the pits with Westfield club so Ray and his beast is always a few metres away :D

  • 2 weeks later...

Redwarf YOU are in BIG trubs!!! :) And no amount of sucking up by saying good luck is going to change that!

 

But, umm, thanks (I think)

 

:D

Mel - the best of luck, keep cool and I'm sure everyone in RollaClub is behind you! Have fun and keep safe :)

 

P.S: Break a wheel heh

I got an SMS from the Targa Tart today..... She had just had a photo taken with Jim Richards, and was getting a lift from Parc Ferme to Drivers briefing with Coral Taylor. :)

 

I think she maybe enjoying herself.. :D

 

First stage is tomorrow..

 

R

the question is when am i gona stop kicking my parents for not giveing birth to me 10 years earlier Grrr !!!!!!

 

Ahhh man shes having a hell of a time by the sounds of it... cooool !!!

It is with great sadness that I report that Datgirl and co, in the help.org.au skyline gtr (car 835) have had to retire from Targa with terminal engine failure. :) :D Still, she had two and a half days of excessive speed. I'm sure she will give a report when she gets back...

 

R

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.