Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nickz Ke30 4age 20 Valve

Featured Replies

I just thought id stick my rolla into the Projects section. Most of you have seen it.

But now its finally hit the track and will become a track car.

on this page you can see I'm Famous already Bottom right.

Here is its first track day captured by a pro.

 

I think i did alright for my first time and on standard street rubber.

 

I bought these 3 days later for the next run in a few weeks, the the other tires where too scary.

6 new tires and 8 spitfire2 rims for $600 how cheap it that:). These tires are around $220 each. I just couldnt pass them up.

toyo.jpg

toyo2.jpg

These rim/tire combo stick out around 1.5 inches out of the front guards so a set of bolt on guards are coming too.

 

I thought i had it almost good to go, Now after getting it on the track i have a full A4 page of things i need to do to make it faster/safer.

Edited by NickZ

  • Replies 106
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Got the wheels back from being redrilled, did a quick flare job on the front, I was going for bolt on flares but money is a bit tight at the moment so ill just have to live with it.

The tires seem better, but ive only run them around the block and havent heated them up, that will have to wait till the next race meet.

 

Falken_KE30: Hmmm the koni's, About .01% better over the old shocks. Theres nothing wrong with them, they just didnt fix my problem.

 

Someone here maybe able to give me a clue on how to fix it, I get lots of axle tramp and hitting bumps makes it feel like its skipping in the rear or shuddering Kind of like there isnt any shocks at all.

 

I finally got the chrome bits for the front from Falken_KE30 and put on the chrome strip along the bonnet YAY.

 

 

fats.jpg

fats2.jpg

with flare that would look even tufffffer :P

Someone here maybe able to give me a clue on how to fix it, I get lots of axle tramp and hitting bumps makes it feel like its skipping in the rear or shuddering Kind of like there isnt any shocks at all.

 

Only thing I can think of is getting either a panhard rod, or adapting a watts linkage.

Watts link would be better, see if you can adapt something off of a Ford, shouldn't be to difficult with a little fabrication.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

ive fixed the axle tramp :wink:

its now got 8 leafs in each rear spring and its nice and tight, still have to put in the sway bar.

 

Oh and the big news today is ive paid for my 4AG 20V engine, will be here next wednesday.

Bellhousing turned you monday and i pay for the extractors tomorrow so they should be here early next week too.

 

Ill be working torwards turbo it very soon so i got one of these too.

post-103-1141726313.jpg

post-103-1141726131.jpg

But I'm still not sure what size turbo to run yet. I had my eye on a hybrid t3/t04 but maybe a little too big.Yes i did say extractors earlier, ill be running it while i look for the turbo and other parts.

Edited by NickZ

droolage material :y:

 

can't wait to see ur car in person :wink:

Damm thats tuff as. did you get that turbo manifold thing hpc coated?

Jizz on a stick!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.