Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kelly Wrecker Beams Rd Zillmere

Featured Replies

I went there the other week around half an hour before they shut, and they told me they were shutting up. Came all the way from southside for nothing.

 

Then I heard a car drive past beeping the horn, and when I saw them the bloke in the passenger's seat was showing them the nail on his middle finger. Good to see they're making friends...

  • 2 years later...
  • Replies 35
  • Views 81.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talk about dicks. I walked the yard for an hour in the middle of the day, pulled my own parts, lugged my own tools. spent 30 minutes getting there and when I arrive at the counter with 2 near shagged 35 year old number plate lights they want $33, and go on to try to convince me they are a rare and sought after part, despite not even knowing which car they came from. I offered $10 as a starting point, they repeated, $33, this time a little rudely. I just dropped the shit and said, "We arent going to be doing any business" and left. What a bunch of dicks. I can buy the lights cheaper on ebay new aftermarket.

Ha ha, eating dicks at a wrecking yard wouldn't earn too much!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.