Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Whyd21 87 Vg30I Terrano

Featured Replies

  • Author

Won't get time to go do anything to it this weekend but I am getting it dropped off at my house on Monday so I will get pics etc.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 60k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Pics as promised:

 

post-1373-0-13289700-1355222987_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-05222000-1355223011_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-69890300-1355223023_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-91513900-1355223033_thumb.jpg

Here i was starting to think it was going to be in worse shape then what it is. Looks pretty healthy.

After the motor any other mods on the cards ? Body lift, suspension lift ?

  • Author

Yeah it is actually fairly clean.

 

Just wanna do a nice tyre/wheel combo and maybe some lockers.

looks good (wish mine looked that good) but a nice set of 31" muds on some 15x8 rims and you will be laughing with the v6

did you end up having a look at the link i posted up last page??

Edited by flyinwall

  • Author

looks good (wish mine looked that good) but a nice set of 31" muds on some 15x8 rims and you will be laughing with the v6

did you end up having a look at the link i posted up last page??

 

Will be doing 15x7 or 8 white gecko or sunnies with just something like A/T's, nah not yet as I haven't joined.

  • Author

Finally goy under the bonnet today and tinkered and found out why it was slow to wind over - stuffed starter :)

 

The starter is undone but I gotta pull the oil filter off to pull it out, I will then see if I can fix it as it is different to the 300zx starter.

 

While I was under it I also noticed that it has aftermarket torsion bars so I am going to have a good look over the suspension for other goodies.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Went fishing today and the poor old 82 kept bottoming out so it has driven me to work on this thing more so I took the rad shroud off so I could clean the mud out of the rad and gave the engine bay and under body a good hose down.

 

Will be doing a few things to it this weekend etc.

good to hear your working on this

  • Author

Only progress so far is that I took the drivers side door card off to see what was broken in relation to the door lock (key to mech) and found that the clip is broken and has had a dodgy repair done to it (suspecting the same on the passenger side) going to see if I can glue a plastic washer onto the backside of the clip to hold it into place as I have not found them brand new anywhere as yet.

  • Author

put 720 body on this chassis ;)

 

Still won't be a 4 seater :P

 

FINALLY got the starter out, only took me and a mate to do it and had to pull the steering column out. Starter is shagged and I am just going to get a new one instead of fixing this one.

 

Oh and when I said about finding the plastic clip anywhere as yet, I meant available in OZ (awaiting an eBay reply but going to try Nissan tomorrow though), I have found a few over seas suppliers that want $60+ for postage but don't wanna pay that, this is the item in question:

 

http://www.courtesyparts.com/holder-p-431470.html

ones from almost any car should fit in and do the job

  • Author

You would think so, I looked at using the same as the other section on the lock so I will see how getting some genuine ones go 1st.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.