Trev

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks good (wish mine looked that good) but a nice set of 31" muds on some 15x8 rims and you will be laughing with the v6

did you end up having a look at the link i posted up last page??

Will be doing 15x7 or 8 white gecko or sunnies with just something like A/T's, nah not yet as I haven't joined.

Finally goy under the bonnet today and tinkered and found out why it was slow to wind over - stuffed starter :)

The starter is undone but I gotta pull the oil filter off to pull it out, I will then see if I can fix it as it is different to the 300zx starter.

While I was under it I also noticed that it has aftermarket torsion bars so I am going to have a good look over the suspension for other goodies.

• 2 weeks later...

Went fishing today and the poor old 82 kept bottoming out so it has driven me to work on this thing more so I took the rad shroud off so I could clean the mud out of the rad and gave the engine bay and under body a good hose down.

Will be doing a few things to it this weekend etc.

Only progress so far is that I took the drivers side door card off to see what was broken in relation to the door lock (key to mech) and found that the clip is broken and has had a dodgy repair done to it (suspecting the same on the passenger side) going to see if I can glue a plastic washer onto the backside of the clip to hold it into place as I have not found them brand new anywhere as yet.

put 720 body on this chassis ;)

Still won't be a 4 seater :P

FINALLY got the starter out, only took me and a mate to do it and had to pull the steering column out. Starter is shagged and I am just going to get a new one instead of fixing this one.

Oh and when I said about finding the plastic clip anywhere as yet, I meant available in OZ (awaiting an eBay reply but going to try Nissan tomorrow though), I have found a few over seas suppliers that want $60+ for postage but don't wanna pay that, this is the item in question:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/holder-p-431470.html