March 13, 20179 yr comment_708499 hi folks As a 70 year old petrol head who's spent most of that time playing with rusty ol' shitboxs ,cars that is, I can appreciate the enormous effort and skill that has gone into this project . Well done mate, brilliant job. PS. Iam still piecing together(trying/struggling) a ke10 historic touring car,got most of the bits , I'm after a close ratio g/box,4 spd ????, I'd like to talk 2 u about engine work ,I'm restrictd to using a 2k or if iam luckey a 3k. regards anteKE Report
March 13, 20179 yr Author comment_708516 So final breakage tally consists of... lh axle snapped head gasket failure clutch fried blew welsh plug out of the head t3 turbo kaput Not too bad really for an untested drawthrough setup that we thrashed all day on probably one of the stickiest surfaces in oz, set the hard limit on the msd at 8300 rpm and boost got a wee bit outta control at 14psi but hey its all in learning the weak points really isnt it? Upgrades are in store for it before getting some good dyno time and tuning before heatchcote but I'm tellin ya its definately got potential! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now