The Feral 4K Build

Feral4K

Members dont see this ad

Congrats on the silverware guys :thumbsup: great job and well deserved . I can't comment on the vid as it wont open up on my computer :down: so is there any chance of sending to my email ( [email protected] ) as I would really like to see the little beast in action :rocknroll: and it looks like you are wasting no time in getting it all sorted out ! Motor out and straight in to it great to see LOL been there and done that ! as has been said so many times before PROJECT CARS ARE THEY EVER REALLY FINISHED ????? short answer " NO " :P once again congrats guys. Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

We saved the avons for some curcuit duties, theres some more vids ill get clevo to post em up ,also some pretty cool shots from various motorsport photographers, however well be taking it down to bairnsdale on the 28th for another crack with a lot more preparation, once we get a good tune into it ive got no doubt that it will be a class favourite cheers for the motorvation guys...

• 2 months later...

Anyone keen on joining us at WINTERFEST at sandown on labour day?, I'm workin but the boy might tow it down...

I'm going, what I take will be dependent on the weather.

What's these rumours of hot K parts from a celebrity in murica?!?!

Shhhhhh stewie they can all see this!!!! Nah through the facebook this fella got onto our page ( i sent it to him hehe) for the FERAL4K and then he got on here , he watched the video of our skid at motorfest and when asked about our max rpm a short conversation about what parts we run in it he was amazed that most of its valvetrain was pretty much standard equipment, he put us onto his supplier for pushrods which he just happens to get here in melbourne!, so a nice new set is on the way, very cheap in my opinion too, were now considering roller rockers also......

post-17369-0-01405900-1433029377_thumb.png

post-17369-0-07333700-1433029829_thumb.png

post-17369-0-33346300-1433029924_thumb.png if you guys are interested in a set simply send em a sample for length diameter etc theyre $150 a set...

They have some trick stuff Smith bros, have an agent down our way. I seriously can't believe you haven't banana'd any std pushrods yet, with the springs you've got

in that head.

He definitely has a mental Camaro, ultra neat too by the looks of it.