Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Feral 4K Build

Featured Replies

  • Replies 302
  • Views 469.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Skellington
    Skellington

    Keep up the good work. I like what you have done to the car so far. Good luck with the hood. Hope you find one.

  • Very happy with nozzle position and depth into the ports, should work well...... Had to mill down that vacuum port for some clearance with the solid lines etc....

  • Couldnt help myself :lol: Bit of new signage...

Posted Images

  • Author

Hope yas like the vid, was really only 65 percent there but hey we took home the silverware veeery happy with my ke10...

post-17369-0-87361700-1425799184_thumb.jpg

Grats guys!! I think I can hear the point the cable stretched.

Should be heaps better when tuned and we get the gas set up. Mike seems keen as to get her cookin with gas!

Congrats on the silverware guys :thumbsup: great job and well deserved . I can't comment on the vid as it wont open up on my computer :down: so is there any chance of sending to my email ( [email protected] ) as I would really like to see the little beast in action :rocknroll: and it looks like you are wasting no time in getting it all sorted out ! Motor out and straight in to it great to see LOL been there and done that ! as has been said so many times before PROJECT CARS ARE THEY EVER REALLY FINISHED ????? short answer " NO " :P once again congrats guys. Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

Watched it on youtube :popcorn: ! sounds great :thumbsup: , are there any vids from out side showing it shredding the Avons :rolla: ? Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

  • Author

We saved the avons for some curcuit duties, theres some more vids ill get clevo to post em up ,also some pretty cool shots from various motorsport photographers, however well be taking it down to bairnsdale on the 28th for another crack with a lot more preparation, once we get a good tune into it ive got no doubt that it will be a class favourite cheers for the motorvation guys...

  • Author

Sorry guys its the 29th of this month ooops at least id have been a day early...

post-17369-0-79315500-1425945517_thumb.png If ya live down that way be sure to come n have a chat cheers.

  • Author

Few pikkies from various photographers on the weekend, personally i love the rear shot thats twisted the car and popped open the bootlid lol i was chuckin it around....

post-17369-0-88683800-1426020780_thumb.png

post-17369-0-73400800-1426020813_thumb.png

post-17369-0-04938000-1426020864_thumb.jpg

I live in Stratty so yeah I'll be heading down for a look. TBH I'm really ticked off I was not able to get to motorfest

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Anyone keen on joining us at WINTERFEST at sandown on labour day?, I'm workin but the boy might tow it down...

Anyone keen on joining us at WINTERFEST at sandown on labour day?, I'm workin but the boy might tow it down...

 

I'm going, what I take will be dependent on the weather.

 

What's these rumours of hot K parts from a celebrity in murica?!?!

  • Author

Shhhhhh stewie they can all see this!!!! Nah through the facebook this fella got onto our page ( i sent it to him hehe) for the FERAL4K and then he got on here , he watched the video of our skid at motorfest and when asked about our max rpm a short conversation about what parts we run in it he was amazed that most of its valvetrain was pretty much standard equipment, he put us onto his supplier for pushrods which he just happens to get here in melbourne!, so a nice new set is on the way, very cheap in my opinion too, were now considering roller rockers also......

post-17369-0-01405900-1433029377_thumb.png

post-17369-0-07333700-1433029829_thumb.png

post-17369-0-33346300-1433029924_thumb.png if you guys are interested in a set simply send em a sample for length diameter etc theyre $150 a set...

They have some trick stuff Smith bros, have an agent down our way. I seriously can't believe you haven't banana'd any std pushrods yet, with the springs you've got

in that head.

 

He definitely has a mental Camaro, ultra neat too by the looks of it.

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.