The Feral 4K Build

Feral4K

Members dont see this ad

Ah ok. Might not be too bad. Should definitely be responsive, hopefully just doesn't choke it in the top end.

Did you see my custom sr20/k dual pulse cas? I'm just about to borrow another motor so I can mock up some brackets for my 4 ls1 coil packs. They're worth looking into if you haven't got any yet. Readily available, cheap and best of all internal igniter!

ah man, that's so sad about the guys with CMEFRY and your nephew mate.. rip to them.

And I just read the whole thread up until now!

It's come such a long way man, and looks unbelievable! I LOVE those black wheels too, so widee :D I need a set!

Love the engine work you did too, it looks gorgeous and by the look and sounds of things she FANGS IT!!

Especially with NOS!

Some incredible work done to her, hope everything goes well with her from this point onwards!

Your engine bay is #goals

Well done mate

p.s.

sell me the black wheels hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Good work mate. Just be aware the gtir ones have a .86 (iirc) a/r on the rear whereas the s15 ones are .64

Will work well in the top end, just slightly more lag than mine.

Like you said, good start. If you leave enough room around the turbo (especially compressor end) with your manifold design then anything off the shelf for an sr will bolt straight on when you want to get serious/crazy. Disco potato etc

Edited by Taz_Rx

Yes taz plenum mounts to sidey manifold, it only stayed due to the perfect positioning for the nitrous setup and ease of mounting it, oh just discovered new turbo is a t3 off an rb20 so 15 psi will be it for me or bye bye exhaust wheel!, should be interesting...

• 3 weeks later...